Melody •

  * Dear diary:

* Dear diary:

Date: March 25, 2022

How Perfect......

The way the yellow daisy played through my fingertips

My body sitting on the light cut green grass, allowing the cool summer breeze to ripped through my hair.

My skin resting underneath the sunlight allowing its shine to glow on me.

Making everything feels so warm around me even though my life that I was living in was a train wreck.

Well so I felt.

Becoming a songwriter was all I ever dreamt about doing, and I already have my best friend blooming Into a perfect artist.

My only question is?... who will become my next successful artist?

Diary closed*

" melody... hey earth to melody!!"

Looking up from my diary that I finally decided to get started on, I noticed autumn halfway out the door waving her long brown arm drastically.

I take it she needed my attention, and she was definitely getting it.

Pulling myself from off the grass, i dusted off any particles that attached itself to my clothing.

Once finished, I collected my diary,phone, and my notebook before walking back up towards the building.

" what was so important that you had to interrupt me from my moment alone?" I said a bit annoyed.

She smiled before pulling a half eaten apple up to her lips.

" I wanted to know where your brother was at?"

Her mouth was now filled with apple pieces and I politely brush pass her to get inside the door.

Placing my belongings down on the table, I then turn around to face autumn, patiently waiting for her to swallow her food.

Once she did she followed me to the table, while taking a seat.

" if his not down in the basement inside the studio then I have no clue. Beside I thought you too was mad at each other"