Shang •

• Concert in Hampton Va
night 3 •

With my girl by my side and the people that's been with me since day one here on this journey I will forever be on top of the world

It was time to make magic for another night in the row and after missing the first concert I knew I owed it to my fans for a fire ass performance.

I just recently drop another album title " Shang" and it felt amazing.

With collaborations with many artist and a couple song solo I knew this album was a success.

I looked at myself for a third time just to make sure that this was what I wanted to go out there with.

I was the type of person to always wear comfortable shit, so just a T-shirt and some baggy pants would always do me just fine.

" aye yo Shang you ready?"

Looking through the mirror glass it was Dre hanging inside the door.

" yeah, yeah just let me get what I need together so when it's time to you know what I'll be ready" I said to him

Without another word he smile before he nodded his head while leaving me alone.

Taking a deep breath in and out, I placed my hands to grip the bottom of the dresser room table.

This night was going to be one to remember but damn if I want nervous.

Seconds after grabbing my personal mic so that I could head out on the stage another knock echo out.

Flicking the lights off I open the door a little wider to see autumn standing in front of me.

I sniff before clearing my throat.

I haven't really spoken to autumn alone since our own little incident that happen back in the limo.

I hated that we both been keeping this secret from melody for so long.

But with everything going on now and us rekindling our relationship I didn't want this to ruin my chances of having her in my life completely.

My hands slip into each side of my pockets as I lean against the door frame.

" I'm thankful that you included me In the surprise that you'll be doing for melody. I know it's been kinda awkward with being around each other but I'm glad we both can do this for some one we deeply care about and love"