Melody •

I fumble and flip throughout my closet trying my hardest to find the best attire for my meeting with

Shang Marsh.

He wasn't just some typical guy that had nothing going for himself... no, he was something very special and worth looking my absolute best for.

After our call ended, I was so on top of the world that I failed to mention to either autumn or cooper about my encounter with Shang over the phone.

But that will soon change.

Throwing on a cute fitted dress and finding the heels to match a couple of knocks at my door had my focus now.

" it's open" I announced while lathering my skin up with some coco shea butter lotion.

Seconds later in walked autumn with nothing but a smile, and by the way she was approaching me I'm assuming her and coop did something's.

" ugh I hope you guys didn't leave a mess unlike last time I spent hours cleaning down the studio room" I said.

" of course..... we did" she busted into laughter before flopping down on my bed.

We both bounce up then back down as I rolled my eyes.

" well between the two of you someone is cleaning it up, you know that's my space to just vibe alone at times"

" we know melody, we know. So I couldn't help but take notice that you look rather stunning today can i ask where your off too?"

Ignoring her question I just gave a wink with a smile as I collected my purse and keys .

" it's a surprise" I kept it simple.

She smack her lips as a sign of not falling for my response and I just snicker.

" melody you know me. I wouldn't tell your overly protective brother about your whereabouts but at least inform me that way I would know"

Making a good statement, I just went ahead and told her the awesome news that I received earlier.

"So, i was offer to be apart of the growing success of Shang marsh and his company. Not only that, but I literally just got off the phone with the man himself and he wants to meet this afternoon for a proper interview."

My eyes was in fact beaming with so much light in them as I was so thrilled to tell her the news.

Already aware that she would tell my brother about my whereabouts, all I know was that I didn't want to make any bad impression by arriving late.

The time was reading 1:00 and in about 45 more mins I was going to be standing before an amazing singer.

" as one of your growing and succeeding artist I want to congratulate you on winning that chance to being able to do what you love."