IV

KIMMY

"You're such a fucking brat."

Jungkook speaks through clenched teeth as my back arches from the mattress.

"All that mouth and you can't even speak your own name."

He pushes his weight onto my thighs as he holds them. Spreading them as wide as he physically can before pushing in as deep as he can go.

"What's your name, Kimmy?" He taunts from above.

I whine below him, unable to think. Unable to form cohesive words, I feel like I'm fucking lose it.

But if losing it feels this good, he can have it all.

God, that sounds so crazy. I'm actually going crazy. It's just the sex, it's just the sex. It's just the sex.

Jungkook grabs my jaw as I shake my head, physically trying to shake myself from this haze. His thumb and fingers gently squeeze my cheeks as he slows his strokes, making me look him in the eyes.

His tattooed hand rests on the pillow next to my head as he lowers himself. He's so close that I can feel the heat rolling from him.

His nose brushes mine and I tilt my head up. His damp hair falls from it previously loosely gelled positioned.

Jungkook licks his lips and I swallow the same air that he breathes. The dryness in my throat is temporarily relieved.

The wetness of his lips brush mine as he nestles himself deeper into me.

"What's my name, baby?"

I feel the goosebumps all over my skin. I feel the tiny hairs on my arms stand up as the chill rides against my skin.

"Koo..."

He lets out a deep, amused huff from his nose as he chuckles, smirking down at me.

"Koo." He repeats.

"And do you know this man cancelled our date 20 minutes before we were supposed to be there? I'm starting to understand why you don't like men. Because girl, me either at this damn point. Kimmy, are you even listening to me?"

"Hm?" My eyes slightly widen as I look over at her.

We're both in the plank position and she's turned her head to look at me.

"Yeah. You had a date planned and he cancelled on you. He's an asshole."

She eyes me suspiciously and I hold my neutral eye contact.

"What? I was listening?"

"You've been doing a lot of zoning out lately. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay." I grunt as I get out of the plank position. I roll over and lie flat on the mat. "I'm just exhausted."

"I can imagine. How's tutoring going?" Leilani stands up and hands me my water bottle.

I sit up as I twist the cap off.

"It's fine."

It's been two days since Jungkook's first tutoring session. Even though we only started the tutoring was only for the last fifteen minutes of the block, it's still something. We exchanged numbers before we left the cafe but I haven't seen him since.

The day after, I had work to catch up on for another class and couldn't make Econ. He said that completely understood that.

Yesterday, we didn't have Econ and he said that he had to go to work to make up some hours.