VI

THIRD

To say that Jungkook felt frustrated is an understatement. The day that Kimmy came over, he felt so overwhelmed in her presence. There are so many contributing factors as to why he's attracted to her. He can't pinpoint just one and it's not just sexual.

She'd probably think he was a creep, the way that he knows her. But it isn't like that at all.

There's just things that he's noticed about her that she does often. It's hard for him not to notice her, even in a room full of other people.

He's physically attracted to her, that's obvious. And sexually, well, that's a definite, too.

When Kimmy left the other night after their tutoring, he forced all the sinful feelings out of his head. He didn't want to be a creep for thinking of her that way when all she did was come over for a tutoring session.

So he gave himself a worthy distraction.

He dragged Hoseok to the club for drinks. They were sloshed by the time that they left and had to call designated drivers to get them back to the frat house.

He wakes the next morning shirtless and in the jeans from the night before. Hoseok's permed hair is all over his head as he drools onto one of the pillows.

Jungkook realizes that he has a mild headache as he uses the bathroom. He wished he hadn't drunk so much but that's always how it goes.

Morning regret as a side to the entree of a major hangover.

Washing his hands, he hears the thud of his friend falling off the bed.

"Ah, fuck."

Jungkook opens the door to find Hoseok on the floor with his hand on his back. Normally, he'd laugh, but he's too groggy to do so.

He takes the ibuprofen from his bedside and dry swallows two of them.

"You're gross." Hoseok groans from the floor.

"And you're late for work. Get out of my room."

"I'm off today, asshole. You're stuck with me."

"I actually have classes to attend today so, no, I'm not."

Hoseok's eyes widen as he gets off the floor, swatting at Jungkook to scold him.

"You went out for drinks knowing you had class? Do you want your parents to think you're trying to flunk out of college or something?"

The muscles in Jungkook's jaw tighten as he stares at Hoseok.

"Yeah, thanks for the reminder. I really needed that."

"I didn't mean it like that, Jungkook. I just want you to do your best. They're already down your throat about school. How much longer do you think you'll be able to lie to them about what you're doing here?"

"Long enough for me to finish my goddamn degree. Can you just not, right now? Okay. I've got enough going on. I don't need you jumping down my throat, too."

Jungkook grabs his toiletries and goes to shower. He tries to keep his mind clear, finding other things to think about. He'd never thought he'd find himself using economics as a way to relax.