3. A dog

„Who is a good girl?...you are~" If he wasn't to terrifying I would have giggled at his words. But now wasn't the time to think of fun, I had to get out of the basement....now. My chances to leave at the moment are extremely bad. According to the situation, I'm sitting on a lab of a tall man, who holds me close around my waist while the other hand is patting my head....like a dog. "I-i-i-really need to g-g-o so...." "Did my girl just bark without permission?" "....no?" "you should know, good girls obey...bad girls get punished" I was pale as a sheet.
I'm not getting out alive.
Good bye world, Good bye friends, Good bye ....suddenly, I heard something move in the distance. Then a male voice "Alucard...." I never believed in such things at first but this was definitely...a miracle. Two people appeared in front of us. One was Walter, but the woman was unknown to me. I tensed up as she spoke in a firm voice "What is the meaning of this?" "She is my new toy...she broke the rules" the eyes of the woman were cold as ice and had them towards me "that woman is not a member of the Organization..." Walter stepped forward "Plus, she didn't sign the contract...this could be complicated Sir Integra" "Indeed, Alucard let her go this instant!" That man I'm sitting on wasn't too pleased to do so, he growled deeply "but Master..." "That's an order!" He gave up "Yes my master" He removed his arm and I fell down on the floor. The next I was inside Sir Integra's office, together with Walter.
What will happen to me now? I broke a rule... do I get away with? I didn't sign the contract so...I could, right?
"Ok Miss..."
"N/A"
"Miss N/A, are you aware of what you have done?"
"...no?"
"No!?" Integra slammed he hands onto her desk "It means you can never leave this place again...from now on you work for us...starting with the contract" Walter handed me the pieces of paper.
Integra gave me a pen "Sign it!"
I didn't want it, somehow it didn't feel right "What i-i-f I d-d-don't w-w-ant to?"
"You become dog food" it was the voice of the man from the basement.
He was next to Walter, I had no choice, I took the pen and with a shaking hand... I signed it.
Walter took the papers from me and gave them to Sir Integra; she had her back towards me looking out the window.
"It's settled then...Walter get her uniform and prepare the room...Alucard....take good care of your...toy"
I froze "What a minute....I signed it!"
Integra turned around to face me ...with a smile "Indeed, you have, but you're not the dog's food..." I jumped as I felt hands on my shoulders, while a chuckle followed from behind "....you're my dog's new toy"

That's it for part 3