14. Walter vs Alucard

The Major was moving on his chair like an exciting child, waiting for the next battle to begin. However, Alucard needed his orders to do so...but his master...hesitated. She never did that before; I guess because their enemy, was once a close friend and ally to them.

"Say it Fräulein!" began the Major, followed by Schrödinger and the doc. I could only watch her final order "You had your order, nothing has changed!!! Destroy anyone in your way, no matter what it is..." she began to cry "...no matter who it is." "She said it!!!!" screamed the Major in joy, going all hyperactive. The monster, Alucard stood up and confirmed his master's orders, before facing Walter.

"She is coming" said the Major all of a sudden. "What?" I looked into his direction, as he told me to look at the screen. Seras and Integra were going into the zeppelin, the one we are in now. The captain made his way down the corridor, while we all waited for them to arrive in the main hall.

In the meantime, I was told to enjoy the fun, on screen.

Walter and Alucard fought with all their might, both used their strength, weapons and skills, to defeat on another. The moment came, as Alucard was ripped apart, leaving his head and torso hanging in Walters wires. He only had to through something into his heart and it will be all over...or so I thought, the monster changed his position; Walter killed one of his minions. At the same time, the former butler's appearance changed into a much younger form, he must be in his 20s now. But also Alucard changed his appearance, into a little girl in a white suit. They way the monster talked, it seems they now each other for quite a long time, as Alucard mentioned, that he hasn't seen that face for over 60 years. The doc was quite concerned of the transformation, because he knew it wouldn't last till he regenerates into his younger form, sooner or later.

I had enough of this!

"Major, I am leaving. Now is my turn to face him" I turned on my heel leaving the hall. "Have fun, my Fräulein!" he yelled back. I headed down the hall right at someone, I didn't want to see. "N/A!!!" yelled Seras in joy, heading towards me. I looked at the floor, seeing a necklace and a silver tooth. The necklace belonged to the captain, I was sure of it. As she was in reach I fired a silver bullet at her, making her scream out in pain. I fired a few more underneath my coat, she fell to the floor yelling "N/A, why?!" I walked past her, not even giving her a look of sympathy "Don't get in my way, Seras...I'm sorry." I could hear her, calling out to me, telling me to come back... I ignored them.

"I have to do this...for me...and for him" I said out loud, heading towards the exit.