Ch. 3 - The Black Spot (Pt. 2)

"ON DECK ALL HANDS! MAKE FAST THE BUNT GASKET!", I started yelling orders at the crew

"ON DECK! SCURRY!", Jack shouted.

"Scurry! I want movement!", I shouted at the crew.

"MOVEMENT! I WANT MOVEMENT!", Jack shouted in a terrified manner.

"All on deck!", I barked at everyone

"RUN! And keep running! Run as if himself and itself is upon us!", Jack shouted, terrified of his fate. I lost sight of Jack as I was barking orders at the crew. I saw Gibbs looking around the mast. I assume he's looking for Jack. I walk passed the mast and found Jack hiding. I startled a him a wee bit but to be fair he should've heard me coming.

"Felicity!", Jack said in a startled manner.

"Can't be scaring yer captain like that, dearie.", Jack said in his "big brother" tone. I just rolled my eyes.

"Ok. Look Jackie. I know your petrified at the moment but we need to keep our heads. So do we have a heading?", I asked in a seriously-calm manner.

"Uhm-, RUN! Land!", Jack said, still scared. Never in my years, have I ever seen Jack this scared.

"What port?", Gibbs butted into our conversation. Jack quickly looked at Gibbs.

"Didn't say port. Said land. Any land.", Jack said in a hurried tone. Not even a few moments later, Jack shouted when Jack the monkey took Captain Jack's hat.

"Jack's hat! Bring her about!", Gibbs shouted to the crew. The crew hurriedly tried to turn the Pearl but Jack, in a terrified mood, stopped them from doing this.

"No! Leave it!", Jack said.
"R-run!", was all Jack could manage to spit out of 'is mouth at the moment. Jack hid behind the staircase that led up to the wheel. Gibbs and I looked at each other in confusion then turned and walked towards the staircase where Jack was "hiding".

I had an almost irritated expression on my face.

"For the love and mother of child, Jack.", I said in a "I'm done with this" tone.

"What's comin' after us?", Gibbs asked. Jack looked at Gibbs and I and shook his head.

"Nothing.", Jack responded, as he shook his head, clearly lying.