Ch. 4 - Isle De Pelegostos (Pt. 1)

(A/N: Some parts will be improvised to fit the plot!)

"Ok, Feli. Now I know you want to follow your big brother's footsteps and 'venture on random islands, but as captain I'm going to have you stay 'ere and watch the Pearl for us.", Jack said. I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"Careful, dearie. Keep rollin' those eyes of yours and they might just end up behind your head.", Jack told me. I laughed a little too loudly than I would've liked. His humor never fails to make me laugh though.

"Take what you can.", I said holding my hand up in a fist.

"Give nothing back.", Jack responded. Both our knuckles colliding against each other. I watched and the crew left the ship. As Gibbs and Jack were about to leave I tipped my hat towards them. I ran and hugged them both before they left.

"Leave me alone here forever, and I'll feed you to the Kraken. Specifically you, Jack.", I whispered to the both of them jokingly.

~The Blood of The Sea~

It's been days since I last saw Jack. The crew never came back either. I'm starting to feel worried about Jack and everyone else. I heard a familiar voice calling out. The voice came out of nowhere, calling out for Mr. Cotton, Marty, and Jack. I decided to go look at who it was. It's Turner.

"Turner?", I asked. I was surprised but also confused. Why would a man like him be here on an island in the middle of almost nowhere.

"Felicity? Do you happen to know where the crew is? Or Jack?", He asked. I grew suspicious of him. Why would he care about Jack's whereabouts? Unless something happened to Ms. Swann then that would explain everything.

"No I don't, actually. Jack told me to me to stay on the Pearl and guard it with me life. It's just been me and the monkey for a while.", I explained.

"Why are ye lookin' for the cap'n, Turner? Just curious", I asked.

"Well.. Elizabeth, Norrington, and I got into some trouble for letting you, Jack, and the rest of the crew escape. I don't know much about Norrington's side of this but he lost his rank in the Navy. I need Jack's compass to free Elizabeth. She's currently in jail and is bound to hang if I don't bring back the compass.", He explained. Ah, I see. Just as I thought.

"So then I suppose you're lookin' for my brother, aye?", I questioned. He responded yes.

"Well get on with it then.", I said.

"Don't you want to join me to look for your brother?", Turner asked me. I thought 'bout this proposal for a minute.

"You got yerself a deal, Mr. Turner.", I answered back. I left Jack the monkey on the ship. Don't want Barbossa coming back from the dead and killing me because I got his pet monkey killed. I made my way down the ladder on the side of the ship. I heard men screaming as the waves of the ocean crashed on the shore. I look over and I see two very familiar figures. It can't be- Pintel and Ragetti? Will looked over to where my attention was at. He gained the same expression I had on my face.

"Pintel and Ragetti?", He asked, reading my thoughts exactly.

"Turner? Ms. Jones?", the two pirates asked at the same time.

"Aye?", I responded.
"Yes?", Turner responded at the same time as I did.

"Why're you guys here?", Ragetti asked.

"I'd love to answer that wonderful question of yours, love, but I'm afraid me and Sir Land Lubber 'ere are on a short mission to save Jack.", I told Ragetti. I could sense Will's expression on his face. I could tell he wasn't pleased with the little nickname I gave 'im but do I care? No. No I do not.

(A/N: Pt. 2 is coming soon!!)