Ch. 5 - Isle De Pelegostos (Pt. 2)

(Sorry for the late update!!)

"So, you both are looking for Jack?", Pintel asked.

"Aye. We are. Actually, you and Ragetti stay here. Ready the Pearl to set sail. We'll be back with my brother.", I said, giving both pirates instructions before Will and I left to go look for Jack.

As Will and I walked deeper into the jungle, we found Cotton's parrot.

"Ah, a familiar face!", Will said with a somewhat relieved expression as Cotton's parrot squawked.

"Rawk! Don't eat me!", the parrot said. Will and I exchanged confused expressions.

"We're not gonna eat ye." I said with a confused expression, what's wrong with Cotton's parrot?

"Don't eat me! No! Don't eat me! Rawk!", the parrot squawked again. Will and I slowly walked away from Cotton's parrot out of complete confusion and also to continue to find Jack.

Will and I found Gibbs' canteen that was attached to a loose string.

"Gibbs.", Will said in a low and still confused tone.

We followed the loose string that was attached to a large tree. Suddenly a camouflaged person jumped out and shouted and Will and I found each other tied together by our ankles. Will was trying to fight  back by flailing his sword around while I just hung there by the ankles as I sighed with a slight tinge of annoyance.

"I can do this all day!", Will shouted until suddenly he was shot with a tranquilizer dart and before I could react, I passed out as well.