Character & Author

Author's Note:

This is my first fanfiction. Please refrain from judging me harshly, but be honest. I do not own any of the One Piece characters, all of the credit for them belongs to Eiichiro Oda. The only character I own is Sukoshi Monsuta. I will try to update weekly, but if not I will update bi-weekly. Thank you for taking the time to read my fanfiction. Feel free to like, share, & comment :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character Info:

 Name: Sukoshi Monsuta (little monster)

 Nickname: Suko-chan

 Age: 6

 Weight: 44lbs

 Height: 3'6"

 Gender : female

 Appearance: Pale purple hair that flows about two inches past her shoulders. Big iridescent blue eyes.

 Home island: Peril Island

 Personality: Very shy & smart, doesn't trust easily, extremely cautious, happy and cheerful around those she trusts.

 Likes: Family, friends, food, plants, medicine, learning, the sun, outdoors, playing games, and animals.

 Dislikes: Darkness, storms, being alone, old men, blood, death, Marines, drunks, and the Ocean.

Devil fruit: Blossom Blossom fruit ( Paramecia type)

 Ability: Her body can produce anything that grows in nature such as; flowers, leaves, berries...etc. She is resistant to poison and uses her powers for healing (with herbs), food, and weapons (poison, vines with or without thorns).

 Special skills: Master of Poison, harvesting, medical knowledge.

 Weakness: Darkness & the Ocean.

After effects of using Devil fruit: Dizzy, hungry, tired. If Devil fruit is used too much or too often she can die.

Stats:

 Strength:1/5

 Agility: 4/5

 Endurance: 2/5

 Intelligence: 7/5

 Perception: 3/5

 Luck: 2.5/5

 Devil fruit capability: 2/5