One Last Hurrah

*Sukoshi's POV*

"Nami, this is boring! We've been at this for two days!" Luffy whined.

"For once I agree with Luffy, we've been carrying supplies back to the ships ever since Sukoshi told moss head to quit drinking." Sanji muttered towards the group.

"After a couple of days of heavy lifting relaxation is good for the muscles...but I have no bones about it." Brook joked.

"If you guys want to relax we can go to my special place to go swimm..." I started, but stopped as soon as the memory of what happened to all of my things rushed back.

"Oh no, Sukoshi what's wrong?" Chopper asked running over to me.

"I don't have a float or clothes." I sobbed.

"We have extra floaties." Luffy laughed.

"You can wear some of my clothes." Chopper offered giving me a small smile.

"You wear boy clothes...I'm a girl!" I cried harder finding it difficult to breathe.

That was when a man with blue wings fell out of the sky.

"Which one of you's Luffy?" he asked glaring at Shanks.

Within seconds Zoro and Luffy were standing in front of me and Chopper. The only difference between the two was Zoro's hand on his swords.

"Who's asking?" Sanji asked standing in front of Nami.

"Well guys, I think I'm coming down with 'can't fight this human phoenix bounty hunter' disease." Usopp stated.

"He's not a bounty hunter." Robin laughed.

"I never said I was looking for a fight, but if you want we can give it a go." the man said turning slightly to face Usopp who was hiding behind Yasopp and Shanks.

"Marco quit scaring my son!" Yasopp warned.

"You know this guys Shanks?" Luffy asked relaxing a little bit and picking his nose.

Sanji was the first person to let his guard down after Luffy. Zoro on the other hand continued to stand protectively in front of me and Chopper. When I scanned the area for the rest of Luffy's crew I noticed Nami stayed behind Sanji and Usopp continued to fiercely hide behind his father. Robin along with Shanks and his men never put up a guard which kind of relaxed me, but also made me panic. There's no way they would be ready if a fight broke out. I couldn't find the singing duo until I turned towards the forest. Franky had his hand turned into a gun and pointed at the blue winged man while Brook had his cane opened just enough to see the shiny metallic of his sword.

"Luffy, he's scaring Sukoshi." Chopper whispered.

"It's okay Sukoshi, I won't let this mean man hurt you." Luffy smiled squatting down and patting my head.

"So, you're Luffy." the man said turning his head towards us.

"Robin, Nami, take Sukoshi and Chopper to the ship to grab the floaties." Luffy ordered standing up straight and turning to face the general direction of the two.

"I'll protect you Nami-swan!" Sanji swooned as he followed us.

*Marco's POV*

From the minute I landed and saw that red headed asshole I couldn't stand to be here. Ace never said that he would be here and why the hell do they have a child on their crew? What does he mean go get the floaties? Is that code for something?

*Luffy's POV*

I can't wait to go swimming after we deal with this guy! What is his problem anyway, he keeps looking at me like I'm an idiot.