Holy Mother of Two Years!

*Sukoshi's POV*

Today's my second birthday without my whole family. Daddy Luffy said after my second  birthday that we will be able to meet up with our family again. For my first birthday daddy Luffy took the day off of training to spend time with me. He told me about all of his adventures and how he met each person in our family! Today grandma and grandpa are preparing a feast while Luffy and I play games. We've been too busy training lately we didn't have time for fun. Daddy Luffy said he's a lot stronger now and even helped me with my devil fruit ability.Now I can fight with everyone else, even if daddy Zoro says no. I can't wait to see him again. He'll be so happy with my training!

*Luffy's POV*

Today's Sukoshi's birthday so Rayleigh and Shakky are preparing a feast! Whenever there's a feast, there's meat! I'm so excited I get to see my crew soon and I get meat! I was going to train more but Rayleigh said he's already trained me to the best of his ability and taught me everything he knows. He taught me all about Haki and taught me how to use all three types. First was Kenbunshoku Haki (Observation Haki), that was the easiest for me, It allows me to detect people's moves and sense their presences. After that he taught me Busoshoku Haki (Armament Haki ), which was a little harder to learn but it's still easy, it acts like an invisible armor and allows me to defend myself against attacks that would harm me. The last one was the rarest, only he said I already had it. Apparently you can't teach it, anyway, it's called Haoshoku Haki (Conqueror's Haki ), It allows people that have it to use their willpower over others. He also helped me with my gear training and had me help Sukoshi with her devil fruit training. I definitely deserve meat, I can't wait.

*Sanji's POV*

When Kuma poofed me I ended up on Momoiro Island,  in Kamabakka Drag Queendom. It was horrible, I was surrounded by ugly men in dresses. I was hating my life, waiting for the newspaper when I saw that Ace, Luffy's brother died. My makeup ran off of my face with how much I was sweating. My eyelashes fell off and my mouth was dropped to the ground. My eyes widened in shock and worry. I couldn't believe he died. Over the last two years I learned both Observation Haki and Armament Haki. Other then that I worked on my strength and endurance. Now I'm heading back to Sabaody Archipelago to meet up with the crew.

*Robin's POV*

I was poofed onto Tequila Wolf in the East Blue where I met some revolutionaries that were loading a wagon. They asked if I wanted to come along but I turned them down because I wanted to find Luffy and the others as soon as possible. The man said he knew something about Luffy that I probably didn't. With my interest now peaked I waited for him to tell me. He told me Luffy's brother died at Marineford a few days ago. I  was so shocked I couldn't even speak, I don't remember when but I agreed to go with them and spent the last two years gaining knowledge of anything I thought would be useful. Now I'm heading back to Sabaody Archipelago to regroup with the others.

*Franky's POV*

After being poofed away from Luffy and the others, I appeared on Bulgemore Island and found Vegapunk's Laboratory. I was sitting in a chair when a machine started printing paper I picked it up  to see it said Portgas D. Ace was dead. I knew I needed to get back to Luffy as soon as possible, but I was too weak to help then. So, for the last two years I studied Vegapunk's blueprints and improved my building. Now I'm heading back to meet up with the rest of the crew on the Sunny!

*Brook's POV*

When I was poofed I ended up on Namakura Island in Harahetternia and became a star! Everyone was showing me their panties, men and woman, even though I only enjoyed seeing the woman! When I saw that Luffy's brother died I thought it was because I saw too many panties. So, I spent the last two years traveling around the Grand Line singing, slowly making my way back to Sabaody Archipelago to meet up with my crewmates.