A Friendship in the Making

*Third person POV*

It was about noon and everyone just ate lunch.

"I'm soooo bored...lets do something guys!" Luffy yelled and looked at everybody.

"Sorry we're busy." was everyone's reply.

Robin was reading, Nami was making a map of the island, Chopper was collecting herbs, Shanks and his men, along with Zoro were drinking, Usopp was playing with his stars, Brook and Franky were singing and playing instruments, and Sanji was making Sukoshi a lunch box because she was going off into the forest.

"Hey Sukoshi can I come too?" Luffy asked walking over to her and Sanji.

"Sure, I can show you my special place!" she yelled jumping up and down in excitement. Sanji put extra food in the lunch box so there would be enough for both of them.

*Luffy's POV*

Sanji gave Sukoshi her lunch box so we headed out into the forest. We walked around for a while talking about random things when I started to get hungry. I stopped at a bush that was full of berries, they were small, round, and red. I was really hungry so I didn't care if they were gross. I grabbed a handful of them and was about to put them in my mouth when they were slapped out of my hand.

"Hey! Sukoshi, what was that for?" I yelled causing her to flinch.

"Idiot, those are poisonous, do you want to die? Don't yell at me for saving your life." she yelled back.

"I'm sorry I'm just really hungry." I pouted.

"We ate five minutes ago."

"But I'm hungry again."

"Well wait, we're almost there." she sighed.

We walked for a while longer and started climbing a mountain.

"This is so cool! Can we go to the top?" I yelled causing her to jump and slip.

She fell into me, causing both of us to start falling down the mountain. I quickly stretched my arms to the closest trees and slid my feet on the ground to try to stop us from falling, I let go of the trees and looked down at Sukoshi who was glaring at me.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked thinking she might have gotten hurt.

"Now we're back at the bottom, this is going to take us all day." she sighed as she started back up the mountain.

"You're the one that fell." I yelled up to her.

"You're the one that scared me." she yelled back before picking up her pace I ran to catch up and asked her a bunch of questions but she ignored me and kept walking. After walking for what felt like hours we made it to a clearing.

"Wow, this is so cool!" I yelled looking at the waterfall.

"Luffy, you scared all of the animals away." Sukoshi said as she walked over to the meadow and laid down looking up at the clouds. I sat next to her.

*Sukoshi's POV*

"Sukoshi I'm hungry!" Luffy whined as he sat next to me staring at our lunch.

"Fine." I giggled as I watched him open the lunch and eat it all.

"That was nothing but a snack, you've got to be kidding me, that was it?" he whined more.

"Luffy, we were supposed to share."

"Oops I forgot."

"It's fine." I laughed.

We sat in silence for a while, just enjoying the sounds of nature.

"Hey Sukoshi, I wanted to ask you something." Luffy said, suddenly getting serious.