Poison Boar Arguments

*Usopp's POV*

I woke up a few hours ago and couldn't go back to sleep, so I decided to start a new invention. The only problem is that I don't know what to make. Being an inventor is hard, almost as hard as being a brave warrior of the sea. I was thinking about what to make when I heard sticks breaking behind me. When I turned around I was surprised to see Sukoshi walking up to me.

"Hey Sukoshi, did I wake you?" I asked as she came over and sat across from me.

"No." she answered rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

After staring at me and watching what I was doing for a while she came closer to where I was working.

"What are you doing?" she asked tilting her head to the side.

"I'm trying to invent something." I explained.

"Why don't you make cooler goggles? Those ones look dumb." she laughed pointing at my goggles.

"What's wrong with these? I've had these for a long time, they've been through a lot with me." I explained.

"Why do you need those anyway? No one else has any." she asked.

"Well, you can't tell anyone because it's top secret and a need to know basis. I'm the Sniperking of the seven seas! These help keep things out of my eyes and help me see things closer." I tried to explain.

"Oh, like magnifying glasses."

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Wait, did you say you're the Sniperking? I didn't know that was a thing! That's so awesome! Can you show me?" she squeaked, her eyes filling with excitement.

"Why sure I can! Go find all of the empty bottles you can find from last night and space them out in a line across the grass."

"Okay!" she said jumping up and running towards everyone that was sleeping.

She ran back and forth for a while lining up bottles in the grass. When she was done we ate a quick breakfast that Sanji made for everyone before we went over to the bottles.

"First, this is Kabuto. It's a dial-powered giant slingshot." I explained pulling out Kabuto.

"Dial-powered?"

"Oh yeah, I guess you wouldn't know about dials. They're strange, mysterious devices made from the remains of particular shellfish. They have the ability to store energy and matter." I explained.

"So, what do they do?" she asked curiously.

"Well, there are many types. There's the Axe Dial, it blasts air in the shape of an X that can slice through iron. Then there's the Breath Dial, it causes strong air-currents. Also the Flame Dial, it can absorb and release fire. The Flash Dial can store and release light, it temporarily blinds the opponent. There are tons more, but if we sat around talking about the different types of dials it would take all day." I explained.