Training

"Forgive us, Master. We have failed you." Tigress said as the Five bowed to Shifu.

"No." Shifu raised a hand. "If that tigress has not quit by morning," he turned towards them, "then I will have failed you." Shifu nodded to them and followed after Oogway.

Tigress lowered her gaze and saw the hair pin that Yuki had dropped. She picked it up to inspect it.

Viper slithered closer to Tigress. "Don't be mad at her. I'm sure she didn't want any of this."

Tigress growled and lashed her tail.

"I saw how intently she was watching you. She clearly sees you as her idol."

Tigress shook her head and rose. "I doubt that little princess even knows kung fu."

Ping gasped as he walked up to the Five. "That princess is my daughter!" He snatched the pin out of Tigress' paw and held it close to his chest. "You be nice to her or else!" He turned with a haughty huff and stalked off.

Viper and Tigress shared a look.

Yuki was immediately dumped onto the floor of the Jade Palace.

"Ouch! Hey, wait!" She stood and tried to follow the ducks out but the door was shut in her face. With a small sigh, she turned and looked around. She immediately gasped.

"The Sacred Hall of Warriors! No way!" She waved her tail happily and began walking around. "Look at this place.."

Yuki caught sight of some armor and ran over to it. "Master Flying Rhino's armor!" She gazed around the room and gasped when she spotted a sword. She hurried to it.

"Whoa! The Sword of Heroes!" She flinched and backed away. She felt like it had cut her cheek. She rubbed it and looked around once more.

Yuki had seen so many legendary items in this very room. Things she only ever dreamed about seeing. She made her way over to an urn when she spotted it.

"Is this..the legendary Urn of Whispering Warriors?" She leaned down to it, ears flickering as she listened.

"Have you finished sight-seeing?"

Yuki spun around with a gasp. "Master Shifu!" She gave an awkward bow to him.

Master Shifu shook his head, "Sloppy." He walked to her and smacked an arm down a little lower with a stick. Yuki winced but didn't move.

"So you're the legendary Dragon Warrior, hmm?" He stepped back with a small smirk.

Yuki immediately stood up straight. "Oh, no! That should be Tigress, not me. I just-"

Shifu lifted a hand to stop her. "Indeed. It should have been Tigress. But now I am stuck with you, and you will not be the Dragon Warrior until you have learned the secrets of the Dragon Scroll." He pointed up at it.

Yuki followed his gaze. "Oh.. So, how do I get it?" She returned her gaze to Shifu.

He scoffed, "One must first master the highest level of kung fu. And that is clearly impossible if that one is someone like you." He walked closer to Yuki.

"Someone like me?" She studied her paws.

"Yes." He held his stick up to Yuki's chin and turned her head from side to side. "You are way too soft. And look at these arms!" He lifted one of her arms. "They are like twigs!"

Yuki lashed her tail, "Looks can be deceiving." She hissed.

Shifu raised a brow, "Your petty antics will not work on me. I raised Tigress."