Jade Warriors

Yuki and Kori flew into battle with the Five as well as Shifu. The Valley was under attack by strange creatures made of jade. They looked vaguely familiar but Yuki couldn't put a claw on it.

"What do we know about these strange creatures?" Yuki shot a questioning glance towards Tigress as she and her brother fought a jade porcupine.

Tigress punched one of the jade creatures and grunted. "Some kind of jade zombies."

"Jade zombies?" Kori asked, slicing off the porcupine's hand with his katana. "Sweet!"

Yuki and Kori watched in horror as the hand magically flew back to its home like a magnet.

"That's not good." They both said. Their gazes suddenly locked. "Jinx!"

The porcupine was suddenly replaced by two badgers who kicked the distracted tigers in the chest with their feet. Yuki swung around and landed gracefully on her paws, Kori, not so much. He grunted against the ground.

"Kori?" Yuki glanced back before focusing on the badger twins.

"I'm good!" He scrambled to his feet and rejoined his sister.

Recognition struck Yuki. "Wait, I know these two! The Master Badger Twins. Known for their Crushing Double Gong technique."

As the words left Yuki's mouth, the badgers lunged forward with their staves. Yuki blocked one, almost unsuccessfully, with her wrist while Kori sliced the other one in half with his katana.

Yuki hissed as she backed away, gaze landing on the porcupine Tigress was now fighting with. "And that guy is Master Porcupine!"

Kori steadied Yuki with a paw on her back. "Are you alright? Your wrist-"

"Look out!" Yuki quickly ducked as Master Porcupine launched a quill arrow at them. Kori dodged as well.

Monkey let out a gasp. "I thought he died a hundred years ago!"

Yuki spun and kicked a badger twin in the face as it advanced on her. "These guys are legends!"

Kori got pinned on his back by the other one. "I really couldn't tell."

Yuki turned and pounced on the other twin, tumbled across the ground with it, and flew into the plaza of the noodle shop. The twin kicked her off and slammed her into the ordering window.

Ping gasped, "My beautiful flower!"

Yuki shook her head, "Sorry, Dad. I'll clean up later." She grabbed a pan to hit the badger but Ping gasped yet again.

"Not my good pan!" He snatched it away. "Uh, take this one!" He placed a different one in her grasp.

Yuki went to hit the badger but hesitated when she noticed how small it was. "Dad!" She whined. When she hit the badger with it, it immediately bent in half.

"Ugh!" She rolled out of the way.

"Yuki!" Tigress had arrived to help. She grabbed the badger by the tail and flung it around into a wall.

"Thanks!" Yuki panted out as she rose to her feet.

Two more jade masters leapt down at them from the roof. Master Porcupine and the other twin.

Yuki and Tigress leapt forward and pinned the two to the ground by their throats. Kori finally reappeared with the rest of the Five and Shifu. He shoved the other badger twin against the wall with his sword to its neck.

Yuki bristled when their eyes began to glow and a laugh erupted around them. She shared a look with Tigress before returning her gaze to the jade zombies.