Kung Fu

Yuki was in the training room, trying her best at the obstacles once again. The Five were nowhere to be seen. Their beds were empty.

Yuki growled when Tigress' angry face flashed through her mind. With a ferocious snarl, she blasted one of the spiny dummies into smithereens.

"Why do you hate me so much?!"

She whipped around at lightning speed and blasted another with one of her back paws.

"Yuki."

"What?!" Yuki spun and thrusted her paw forward, claws unsheathed. Right at Shifu. He easily blocked it with a raised brow.

"That was.." he searched for the right words. "Nice form." He nodded and made eye contact with her. "But too much anger."

Yuki scoffed and stalked out of the training pit. "What do you want?"

Shifu followed her. "I am your teacher, remember? And I have just learned how to train you."

Yuki flicked an ear and glanced back at Shifu. "Oh?" She smoothed back the fur on her head with one paw.

Shifu merely smirked at her. "Pack a bag. We are going on a trip."

Yuki walked along quietly behind Shifu. She had a huge bag on her back but it didn't bother her any. She looked out over the foggy mountains.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Shifu cast a glance back at her.

"It is." She looked towards Shifu. "Where are you taking me?"

"Patience." Shifu focused on the path ahead.

Yuki simply scoffed, "Tai Lung is coming and you want me to have patience?"

"Yes." Was all he said.

Yuki sighed and flicked her tail in annoyance.

When they finally reached the top of the mountain they had been climbing, Shifu sat up on a rock and closed his eyes. Yuki stared at him momentarily before setting the bag down.

"Did you bring me all the way up here for a bath?" She made her way over to the water and kneeled next to it.

"We do not wash ourselves in the Pool of Sacred Tears."

"Oh.." Yuki looked over her shoulder at Shifu as he climbed off the rock.

"This is where Oogway unraveled the mysteries of harmony and focus."

Yuki stood and made her way over to Shifu as he spoke.

"This is the birthplace of kung fu."

Yuki's ice blue eyes grew wide as she looked around in wonder.

Shifu lunged into the air and landed gracefully on a pillar of rock. He stared expectantly down at Yuki. "Do you want to learn kung fu?"

Yuki bushed her tail out excitedly, "Yes!"

Shifu pointed down at her, "Then I am your master!"

Yuki clasped her paws together, "Okay!"

Shifu leapt down and led Yuki to a more open area. He stepped up onto a rock and turned to face her. His eyes met her determined ones.

"When you focus on kung fu, when you concentrate..you stink."

Yuki's ears fell flat.

Shifu closed his eyes briefly, "But, perhaps, that is my fault." He met her gaze once more, "I cannot train you the way I have trained the Five. I now see that the way to get through to you, is with anger."