I'm really sorry

𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 : 𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 - 𝑼𝒑 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔

𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 : 𝑺𝒆𝒐𝒋𝒖𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒖𝒉𝒐 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝑼𝒑.,𝑺𝒆𝒐𝒋𝒖𝒏 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒂𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒍. 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝑺𝒖𝒉𝒐 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏...(𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒏 𝑨𝒖 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑺𝒆𝒐𝒋𝒖𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒖𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑺𝒆𝒐𝒋𝒖𝒏 𝒄𝒐 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑)

Recently...,Seojun and Suho just broke up and it's hurts them Seojun knew he is the reason and he the one who keep hurting Suho.,Suho was done and he can't keep it anymore Seojun always choose Jukyung over him every time Jukyung always called for his help Seojun would always leaved him for her and it's hurt him so he decide to end everything.

As normal.,Suho always go to his work and do his job. Seojun that could even work or do everything just invited his friend and drink so much.

"𝑺𝒆𝒐𝒋𝒖𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉!," Wangja just said and stop Seojun he already drank so much alcohol.

Seojun finally stop as they finally start walking they were following Seojun. Seojun was in the other road.

"(𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅!)," Suho through while walking from the other road. He was really tired and broken at all.

Seojun friend who saw Suho yelled and call him.

"𝑺𝑼𝑯𝑶!", one of them called. Suho look and saw Seojun with his friends he start to walk away when he heard Seojun.

" 𝒔𝒖𝒉𝒐!", Seojun shout. Suho turn and saw Seojun start to walk towards him Suho stay where he is standing while Seojun was finally in front of him.

"𝑺𝒖𝒉𝒐,𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝑺𝒖𝒉𝒐 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆!", Seojun said while heard fall from his eyes as he rested his head on Suho shoulder tears also fall from Suho eyes.

" 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆!", Suho said to Seojun friend and walk away.,Seojun friend knew there friend was the one who hurt.,Seojun gang bought him back to their house and it's make Seojun family confused.

(𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝑨𝑼 𝑺𝒆𝒐𝒋𝒖𝒏 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑺𝒖𝒉𝒐.,𝑺𝒆𝒐𝒋𝒖𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒖𝒉𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒐 𝑯𝒂𝒏 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅)

"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒔?", Mrs,Han ask.,They told everything and everyone was shock that after years of being together since Middle school they broke up.

Gowoon bought her brother on his room and signed he can't believed Seojun just hurt Suho.

For the next few days.,Seojun being dump he is always drank so much alcohol and his friend can't take it anymore. Suho was working on his files and he was finally done when he heard a knock.