Ignored

Top : "Han Seojun"
Bottom : "Lee Suho"

Description : "Seojun who was always cold and always yelling at his boyfriend. Suho who ignore him for one week and go on a date with someone"
_________________________________________________

Suho woke up and did his morning routine before going to school, going to school his boyfriend yelled on him once again.

"He was always like this, cold!" Suho through he was tired getting yelled. Suho sat on the park as he put his hand on his face remembering the time his father always yelled on him, Seojun didn't know it.

Suho tears fall from his eyes, He was damn hurt and dissapointed on him boyfriend. During night he came home and cook dinner for himself since he knew Seojun would eat outside.

Suho pull down the wine and drink some of it too, after eating, he clean everything and sit on the couch. Seojun came home and saw Suho sleeping on the couch.

He towards him and kiss his lips, he carry Suho on their bed and put him down carefully.

The next day, Suho woke up and get dressed but once again he received a yelled when he distord Seojun on his work.

Suho was sitting on the couch texting Jukyung.

"I'm always getting a yelled!"

"You know, Suho you should try to ignored him for weeks and date someone let's see if he didn't get jealous"

"Should I try?"

"Yeah try it, believe me it will work"

"But who will I date then?"

"Try, Jackson"

"Thanks"

Jackson

"Hello"

"Oh?,suho?"

"Can you do me a favor?"

"What it is?"

"Help me make Seojun jealous, I will give you Rain's number!"

"Game"

That day, Suho smile. Seojun noticed him smiling but brush it off. The next day, Suho quickly change and leave the house without saying anything to Seojun.

Suho and Jackson go on a date, late at night when Suho came home and saw Seojun on the couch waiting for him. He ignored Seojun and went inside his room. Seojun was shocked.

For the next 2 days, Suho would always ignored Seojun. He would often leaved the house go home late at night. Seojun was now angry and confused why he is ignoring him.

This happens 1 week later, Suho came home holding a bear and flowers he lay on the his bed forgetting to lock the door. Seojun grab his phone and read all his message, and also read the plan of Jukyung.

"He went on a date with someone, and ignored me " Seojun through. He would always yell on him just because he was stressed, he also didn't know how to impressed his feelings for him.

Seojun stare on Suho and smirked. He wake up Suho and Suho slowly woke up. "Ughhh" Suho groaned since he just sleep. His eyes snap open and he saw Seojun looking at him. "Wake up or else I will do something!" Seojun said and smirk. Suho was shocked. "What do you mean l-love?" Suho mumble and gulp when Seojun start caressing his face.

"You ignored me for 1 week and even go on a date with someone, baby you know I hated it when you ignored me" Seojun said and start kissing Suho neck. Suho moan in respond.

That night, Suho was received a punishment from his boyfriend after their little session, Seojun apologize and say everything he wanted to say., ever since that day. Seojun can now expressed his emotions on Suho he was smiling and act like a baby around him but when he was with other people he was different.

🍃

Seojun was busy working on his office so he decided to invite Suho to eat outside but first come to his office. Suho dress something nice and expensive wearing a white t-shirt with a black pants with expensive rubbershoes and jacket. He was also wearing the ring Seojun gift him and the necklace.

Suho was know as a rich son and the famous,CEO,idol Han Seojun boyfriend. He arrive at the company and get inside, everyone bow on him and smile but some newbies doesn't know who he is.

Seojun was talking to some of the newbies when Suho arrive and smile on him. "Love" Suho called and towards them. The newbies was confused. Seojun suddenly smile and hug him.

"My baby!" Seojun shout not caring about the employees who look shocked. Suho chuckle and rub Seojun back. Seojun was hugging Suho from the back and Suho look at the employee.

"You all can go now" Suho said and everyone listen. Seojun and Suho went to Seojun office and Seojun was hugging Suho like a baby. Suho was struggling to walk. Due to how heavy Seojun is.

☘️

"Love,where are we going?" Suho ask while being blindfold, Seojun was guiding Suho.

"Be patient love, we're almost there" Seojun said and they continue to walk. When they arrive at the destination, Seojun smile.

"Ready,1,2,3" Seojun count and take off the blindfold. Suho was shock at what he saw there was a dinner date with red wines, flowers all around. "Happy birthday my baby" Seojun said and guided Suho.

Suho smile, they ate and talk, suddenly Suho was confused why Seojun stand up and get something from his pocket and kneel down in front of Suho. "Love, I don't know what to say since everything about you is so pure and perfect, but now I want to say that. Will you marry me!" Seojun said. Suho tear up and said "" yes,I will marry you!" Suho hug Seojun.

Seojun get the ring at Suho finger and kiss him right there. The video of Seojun proposal spread and fans are so happy.

- The End 😐 -