Mrs, Han Suho

Top : Han Seojun
Bottom : Lee Suho

Description : Lee Suho, was the wife of Han Seojun the famous CEO of Korea. One time he visited the Han company and talk with Seojun new secretary who didn't know he was Seojun wife.
_________________________________________________

- In 'Han' Mansion.

Suho groaned in anger, the alarm clock was ringing so he turn it off, he slowly woke up and rub his eyes, he sit up and walk towards the curtains to open it and smile. He still can't walk properly but he manage to walk.

His husband just s*x with him last night for almost many rounds, He went at the shower and take a bath, after showering he wear white shirt and black shirt. He walk down stairs then cook.

His husband get to work early of the morning because of the sudden meeting, so he was alone at their mansion. His phone from his pocket suddenly ring. He grab his phone from his pocket and answer the call of his hubby.

"Honey!!!"

"Yes?"

"I want to taste your cook"

"Do you want me to bring you a lunch?"

"Yeah,let's lunch together"

"Okie dokie, wait me there okay"

"Yeah,i love you honey"

"I love you too!"

Suho end the call and smile, he start cooking for their lunch and pack it. He quickly get dressed and leaves to go at Seojun company.

Everyone bow at him once he enter he smile as he use the elevator and press it at the building floor where Seojun is. He get inside and put down the lunch and sign when the door open and he saw a beautiful lady.

Who the f*ck are you? The woman said make Suho quietly annoyed, she just cursed. I, I'm Han Suho. The wife of Seojun. Suho said and smile. The lady name Erika just laugh.

There's no way your his wife, he is straight and of course I'm more beautiful than you, I will be his wife not you Erika said. Suho cringe as he chuckle.

Seojun,will never like someone like you he said and he was shock when he received a slap from her. The slap was hurt and tears fall from Suho eyes.

He will like me, tsk you deserve it Erika said and Suho was now in tears. Lexi, Suho and Seojun best friend and he was shock when he saw Suho was crying.

What the hell did you do? Lexi shout and Erika rolled her eyes and said. He said he was Mr,Han wife Erika said. Lexi slap her and shouted.

He is his wife, Erika what the h*ck you just hurt his wife. Your getting your self into dangerous you know.,Seojun hated it when someone hurt him your dead Erika. Lexi said and their were scared when the door opened revealed Seojun who just finish his meeting.

Why are you all scared?,Lexi did Suho already here? Lexi turn and look over Seojun who saw his wife on the ground crying. WTF?

Honey??!! Seojun said and walk towards Suho, He help him stand up while Erika is shaking because he is scared. What happend? Seojun ask while Suho hug him right while gripping his suit. Seojun saw the hand print of his cheek his turn over the 2 girls.

Lexi?,what happend?,why is there a hand print of my wife's face. You know how much I hated it when someone hurt his beautiful face Seojun said with a cold voice. It's clearly comfirmed he was angry.

Seojun, E-erika slap her not believening he is your wife Lexi started an explain more. hah? So your hurt him Erika,DO YOU F*CKING KNOW WHAT YOU DID? Seojun shout. Erika thremble. Seojun look over Lexi. Lexi knew what he want to tell so he quickly drag Erika out while locking the door.

Seojun sit at the couch while Suho on his lap he caressed his wife face and sign. You will regret hurting him you bitch! Suho was still crying.

Honey,calm down okay?. Seojun whisper and start kissing Suho to calm him down. Minutes later he calm down and he smile. Let's eat Seojun said and Suho nod. Seojun stand up then grab the foods while putting it at the table in front of the couch then they start eating.

Seojun entered a room and stare at the state of Erika who was tied on a chair bleeding, he doesn't care if he is a girl hurting his wife will take you in hell.

Lexi was standing beside Seojun his hand was full of blood since he was the one torturing Erika. Damn, She deserves it Lexi said and they turn around.

Seojun went on their room and Suho sitting on their bed while watching, He sit beside him and hug him while Suho gave him a kiss.

I love you honey! Seojun whisper and Suho giggle while saying. I love you too Honey! Suho kiss his lips. Suho knew where they were going to end when Seojun start kissing his neck while taking off his clothes also Suho did he start taking of Seojun suit.

CUT - No smut for this chapter hahaha.

- The End -