Not a Mistake

𝑻𝒐𝒑 : 𝑬𝒖𝒏𝒘𝒐𝒐/𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒎𝒊𝒏
𝑩𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒐𝒎 : 𝑯𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒈
- 𝑷𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝑯𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝑰𝒏𝒚𝒆𝒐𝒑
_________________________________________________

Third's Person POV

Hwang Inyeop and Eunwoo was a step brothers,Eunwoo father married Hwang mother that made them step brothers. Eunwoo was cold and rude, Eunwoo was kind he is not a rude or anything else. Hwang was sweet and a happy young man.

Eunwoo and Hwang live in a same appartment since they were working and there parents was living in states. Eunwoo had a girlfriend and it hurt Hwang why? He was into him he had a crush on Eunwoo.

"Eunwoo," He called and Eunwoo turn, Hwang stand in front of him and smile. "Brother can we hang-out?" Hwang ask and Eunwoo stare on him. "Hung I quite busy today?" Eunwoo mumble.

"Fine I drank alone then," Hwang said and turn,Eunwoo suddenly grab his wrist and sign."Hying I don't think you need to drink outside we have many drinks here even Soju just drink here," Eunwoo said and Hwang smirk.

Both of them sit down together in a couch they were both drinking until they were both drunk.,Hwang suddenly towards Eunwoo and pressed their lips together. that night was something Eunwoo through was a mistake they did something wrong.

The night after the incident Hwang wishe'd he'd never shared a room with Eunwoo.

Cuz here, he was sitting on the couch hearing Eunwoo and his girlfriend kissing and laughing,Hwang cringe closing his eyes tightly.

and Hwang wasn't dumb,He knew Eunwoo was doing all of this in purpose,for making him regret what they did and probably forgot everything, But it ain't gonna happen.

Bitch. Y'all think Hwang is hurt?

Nah. He be planning to kill a bitch, He ain't gonna give up so easily though. Hwang was into him way to much, that he wanted Eunwoo just for himself, Even if Eunwoo don't like him back.

He would do anything to change that. But the passion and longin,love,lust he saw in Eunwoo eyes that night was for sure wasn't a lie, Eunwoo was hungry for him and Hwang knew he could make Eunwoo thirsty for him again.

___________

Next day, Eunwoo woke up groaning as he stand up, He walked out as he looked around, the apartment was pretty quiet, he walk to the kitchen, seeing Hwang sitting on the kitchen counter with cereals in his band, his right leg on the other.

Eunwoo sucked in his breath as he saw Hwang outfit.,plain white sweatshirt which reached his mid thighs and white net long socks underneath, giving Eunwoo a good view of his freshly shaved honey legs., Eunwoo cleared his throat as he averted his eyes, walking to the fridge taking a bottle of milk.

Eunwoo walked to the living room sitting on the couch and turn on the television, Hwang walked out with his bag in his hand as he put on his shoe."I'll be late,don't wait for me!," Hwang said and Eunwoo humn.

Hwang was planning something, that night Eunwoo groaned as he heard his phone keep ringing so he finally answer it and yelled.

"What do you want?", he yelled. " um sir are you Eunwoo?," from the other line ask and Eunwoo was confused as he look the caller ID it was Hwang number.

"Who are you why is my brother phone on you?," he ask. "Sir your brother was in hotel room and he was with someone," from the other line said. Eunwoo signed and ask where is the location.

Eunwoo change and drive there. He arrive at the hotel and stand in front of the hotel room,the door open and a woman came out.

"Eunwoo?," Yoo-na said and smile on him, Eunwoo was confused Yoo-na push him inside and she left. Eunwoo walk inside and saw Hwang in the couch crying.

"Hyung?" He called. Hwang quickly stand up and run on him as he pressed their lips together this move make Eunwoo shock.

"Wait?,Hyung?," Eunwoo mumble while Hwang sign and whisper on his ear. "Come on Eunwoo in know you want me and I want you,please!", Hwang whisper.

"Hyung are you sure your not gonna regret it?," Eunwoo mumble, Hwang nod and kiss him again as he deepen the kiss. Eunwoo kiss back as he hold Hwang waist.

That night both of them was sure they not gonna regret there decision,

___________

The next day, Hwang wake up first and he smile as the first thing he saw was Eunwok face, he kiss him and smile."Eunwoo wake up let's make a breakfast," Hwang said and smile. Eunwoo slowly woke up and smile on him.

Eunwoo sit and grab his polo as he made Hwang wear it and smile on his then kiss hi lips. " my clothes look good on you," Eunwoo said and smile. Hwang chuckle and kiss him back.

"I will cook for breakfast you take a shower," Hwang said and stand up. "But I want to take a shower with you," Eunwoo mumble and pout.

"Then we take a bath after breakfast go to the bathroom and wash your face," Hwang said and left the room. He grab their clothes and he heard Eunwoo phone ring so he grab it and saw his girlfriend calling and many text from her,he smirk as he read the text.

"Babe where are you?"

"I'm here in front of you appartment?"

"Dammit answer my call"

"Eunwoo!"

"F*ck I'm leaving"

"We needed to talk now"

"Just where the h*ll are eyou?"

Some of the text and 15 misses calls., Hwang smirk as he answer the call, "Hello?", Rebecca ask and Hwang answer. "Hi!,Eunwoo wanted to say that you both are breaking up," Hwang said."What?" Rebecca's answer it's clearly she was angry.

"Hyung?," Eunwoo voice called.,Hwang hide the phone on his pocket and smile as he turn on the volume full so Rebecca could hear them."Yes?" Hwang answer back. "I'm hungry?" Eunwoo said and hug his waist from the back.

"I love you Hyung," Eunwoo whisper and kiss his lips and Hwang kiss back as they start kissing when Eunwoo pull away and smile.

"I can even forget you at all," Eunwoo said ",I love you so much," Eunwoo said while Hwang hold his hand. "I love you too Eunwoo," Hwang said and smirk. "Did I hurt you?", Eunwoo ask while looking at Hwang body.

"Not at all,I enjoy the night especially by how you keep teasing me all night by your kiss and this marks on my body it's clearly I'm all yours!", Hwang said. Rebecca who heard all of this was shock and angry. Eunwoo smile.

______

Once they go back on Eunwoo apartment 1 week after. Eunwoo and Hwang was shock to saw their parents and Rebecca. " mom?" Hwang mumble. There parents told them to get inside.

"So she said you both are in a relationship," Mr,Lee said and Eunwoo stand up. "Yes we are Dad no one can change that we love each other,"

Hwang saw Rebecca smirking, Hwang also smirk since he knew there parents knew he like Eunwoo. Mr and Mrs Lee smile and said.

"There is nothing wrong! We knew you both like each other and we are not against it" Mrs,Lee said and both smile while Rebecca was shock.

After that Eunwoo and Hwang was free to do what they want. Rebecca was still angry at all but no one cares, Hwang and Eunwoo like and love each other they knew they will till the end.

- 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒏𝒅 -