The Bully

𝑻𝒐𝒑 : 𝑺𝒆𝒐𝒋𝒖𝒏 𝑩𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒐𝒎 : 𝑺𝒖𝒉𝒐

𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 : 𝑺𝒆𝒐𝒋𝒖𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒃𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑺𝒖𝒉𝒐 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑺𝒖𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔.

_________________________________________________

Right now, Suho was writing at the library as usual Seojun followed him and annoyed the hell out of him.

"𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚?" Suho said and turn on him."𝒏𝒐 𝒖𝒏𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑰 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆" Seojun replied and smile. "𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒅" Suho said and. "𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚" Seojun said.

Suho sign finally giving up as he turn on Seojun and pointed his finger on him. "𝑰 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅?" Suho ask and Seojun nod.

As he stand up and dance with joy everyone turn on him confused. "𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒚?" Suho mumble but Seojun just smirk and sit beside him.

___________

For the next few weeks, Suho felt surprised by how Seojun court on him offered him a ride,flowers,gifts and act of service,words and more that made Suho flutter. The news that Suho and Seojun was dating spread all over the whole school.W

Suho was walking when suddenly a hand grab his arms making him turn and saw a basketball player "Jake".

"𝑰𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅?" He ask but Jake look on him sad and angry on his eyes. "𝑺𝒖𝒉𝒐 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑯𝒂𝒏 𝑺𝒆𝒐𝒋𝒖𝒏?" Jake ask.

"𝑱𝒂𝒌𝒆!" Suho can't say a word. Jake was angry and sad that their leader at the basketball team just dated his crush for a long time.

"𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒊𝒎" Jake ask as he grip his arm tight making Suho in pain.

"𝑱-𝒋𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒈𝒐" Suho said and try to get free.

Seojun was drinking a water when suddenly Jukyung run to him. "𝑺𝒆𝒐𝒋𝒖𝒏,𝑺𝒖𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝑱𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒎" she said making Seojun stop what he is doing and ask where is Suho.

Seojun stop running when he saw Jake holding his Suho tight both of his arms and Suho was now crying in pain. Seojun blood boil he towards them and punched Jake.

Soojin and Jukyung hold Suho who was still crying because of pain. "𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈?" Seojun yelled and punched him all over until he pass out. Seojun was so angry when he turn on Suho his eyes soften and he towards him.