1

This story is taking place in the 2022 season so if you see any drivers like Seb, Daniel, Mick and Nicky that's why.

It was a early start for me as I had to be in my office by 9am, I got a quick shower before hand and did my  skin care routine before getting Jay and I breakfast ready, when I was heading to the kitchen I went to check on my boy and wake him up ready for today it was a 19th March 2022.

"Baby come on it's time to wake up" I said quietly while stroking his head.

"Okay mama" he said while have asleep.

"I'm gonna make your favourite for breakfast" I told him.

"What pancakes?" He asked me excited.

"Yes baby I'm making pancakes, could you also take your inhaler for me so you don't have a bad cough" I asked him.

"Okay mama, chocolate chips?" He said to me.

"You want chocolate chip pancakes?" I asked him, he nodded in agreement.

I headed to the kitchen and got Jay inhaler out of the cabinet which I noticed it was running out.
I started to make the pancakes and heard Jay come through, and walked straight to the television he sat on the sofa.

"Mama can I sit here today?" He asked me politely.

"Of course you can baby as you asked so nicely" I said to him.

I was finishing up with breakfast and made us a banana smoothie as well I plated up the food and also got a tray for Jay as I don't want any food on my sofa.

"So baby what are we gonna be watching then?" I asked him.

"Can we watch fast cars?" He asked me.

Jay has always loved fast cars like his daddy I didn't want to introduce him to them cause I always wanted to see if he likes them and if he didn't I never wanted to force him to like anything he didn't like, even though it was hard for me to watch to television.

"Let's see if fast cars are on yeah?" I said to him

"Okay!" He said with a big smile on his face.

I was scrolling through the channels to the tv and saw the free practice wasn't on until mid day ish.

"Baby fast cars isn't on until lunchtime" I said to him.

"Okay mama" he said to me calmly.

Luckily Jay had never had a tantrum at all when I say his favourite this aren't on the tv which I thought when he was growing, I would have a trouble maker but i luckily had the opposite.

We both finished our breakfast and smoothie.

"Jay baby I'm gonna go get ready for work okay"
I said to him

"Mama can I come to work with you?" He asked me politely.

"I'm sorry baby but you can't today I have to import things to do today and if you do come you might miss the fast cars" I told him.

"Okay mama" he said to me.

"Anyway Mia is coming to look after you while I work" I said to him.

"Yay!" He said while jumping up and down.

"Now go get changed for me yeah?" I told him and he ran out of my room.

I played some music while I was getting ready for work and Jay was dressed and sat in the sofa watching tv, Mia she arrived as I was getting ready.

•••

••

♥️oliviergiroud and 23,867 others @sofiagiroud my little man🩶

@sofiagiroud my little man🩶

@user267: I always forget she's Giroud sister😭

@user673: aww he's so cute

@oliviergiroud: rockstar🤟🏼
💬@sofiagiroud: my little rockstar😌🤍

•••

I walked out of my room all ready for work and saw Mia and Jay were dancing to the music.

"Sorry to interrupt your little disco but I'm heading to the office now, also thank you Mia for looking after Jay" I said while smiling.

"Don't worry I'm always here if you need me" she replied to me.

"Baby when I come back I'll bring us some lunch so we can watch the fast car together yeah?" I asked him.

"Yess please mama, so we can watch the red fast cars together" he said.

I gave Jay a kiss and hugged Mia and left your apartment and headed to my Range Rover.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
Hope you enjoy this book🤍
Comment and vote🤍
Tiktok: @lovinq..povs