2

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter, this chapter may include bad language.

I arrived at my office and was greeted with some flowers on my desk, I walked over to my desk there was a note with it saying.

My love I'm sorry for breaking your heart I truly am, are you up for some lunch and I can tell you what happened..

L x

"Oh great Luis why can't he take the memo" I said to myself.

What a great start to my day why can't he just leave me alone anyway let's try to ignore him.

You've been at your office for about 1 hour and your mind is all over the place until you heard a knock at the door.

You looked up from your desk "ahh Hugo, how are you?" I asked him.

Hugo walked closer to my desk and sat down in front of me.

"You okay?" I asked him concerned.

"Yeah I'm good, but not to be rude you look like you don't actually want to be here" he said to me.

"I was actually really excited to be here today but this flowers turned up" I said a little pissed.

"Why I thought every woman like flowers?" He replied.

"Oh yeah I love the flowers" I said.

"But??" He asked concerned.

"They are from him" I said while looking at my MacBook.

"I thought you ended things with him?" He replied.

"Yeah I did but he obviously doesn't have enough money so he's crawling back to me" I said pissed.

I knew the day I broke up with Luis he would come crawling back to me if he doesn't have a new girlfriend he comes back to me it's either because he knows that I'm a forgiving person or he just wants me for $3x.

"You really need to do something about Luis" he said.

"Yeah I know i do but he just does listen"I replied with tears in my eyes.

"Why don't you go to this lunch with him and maybe.." before he could finish i butted in.

"No I can't I'm watching the race with Jay at lunch" I said while smiling.

"Oh your watching the fast cars" he said while winking at you.

"Oi I saw that Hugo!" I said while throwing rubbish at him.

Hugo always jokes about the fast cars, he helped me through my pregnancy, but I wouldn't say he was like a father to Jay I would say he was like a older brother to him.

After a while I had some clients come into my office and I was about to leave to go to the shop to get some lunch for the race, then I heard a knock at my door and I saw Pascale his mother I haven't seen her since for ever, and you decide to act normal like you would do with any other client.

"Hello how can I help" I said nervously hoping she doesn't recognise me.

"Hello my dear, I'm sorry to interrupt but I was hoping you could help me with something?" She asked me.

"Of course I can we do you need, but it will have to be quick." I said to her.

"Oh are you in a rush it's not a thing that's needs to be done now I'll come back another day." She replied to me.

"If that's okay with you" I said.

"Yes darling I'll come back another day" she said while walking out.

"Bye bye" I said

I didn't expect the grandmother to my kid would walk into my office, I knew it would happen soon I live in Monaco for god sake they all live here, I did feel bad about her just leaving but I think it was the best for me.

I walked out of my office with the flowers Luis got me I honestly didn't know how to feel Luis sending me flowers or Pascale coming to my office, but I got to my car and started to drive to the shops to get some lunch, I pulled up in my car and walked into the shop went to get what I need and got some chocolate for Jay.

I stepped up to the til and payed for my shopping, I put it in my boot of my car.

After I driving back to my apartment I opened the door with my full hands.

"Oh who are those flowers from?" Mia asked me.

"Luis he asked me to go to lunch with him I refused to go" I said.

"Oh god he trying to win you back?" She asked me.

"Yep" I said while nodding my head.

"All I can say is Sofia please don't go back to him" she said to me.

"Oh don't worry I will not be going back to him anytime soon, or any man" I said while laughing.

"Okay girl, anyway I better get going I've got some stuff to do" she said to me.

"Okay bye thank you for looking after him" I said to her.

"Don't worry anytime!" She replied while walking out the door.

"Jay baby, I'm back!" I said.

He came running out of his room and ran into my arms and I kissed him on the top of his head.

"Did you have a good time with Mia then?" I asked him.

"Not really mama" he said to me.

"Oh why not baby?" I asked.

"She wasn't really listening to me she was on her phone talking with someone mama" he told me.

"Oh it okay baby, let's get some lunch and watch the fast cars yeah?" I said to him.

I got our lunch ready and we got into our comfy clothes and I got my duvet from my bed and we sat on the sofa I put on the race and they were doing interviews and Jay saw Charles on the tv and pointed at him.

"Mama look it's my favourite driver!" He said while pointing to him on the tv.

When he said that a couldn't help but smile at myself.

"Yeah baby" I said back.

When the race finished I decided to put a movie on and we just say there for the rest of the day, I looked at the time it was 8pm.

"Baby it's bed time now" I said quietly.

"Mama can you carry me to bed please" he asked me politely.

"Yes I will baby as you asked me nicely" I replied to him.

I lifted Jay from the sofa, I walked into his bedroom and put him to bed.

"Night baby sweet dreams" I said while I kissed his forehead.

"Night mama" he said back to me.

When I put Jay  to bed I decided to go to bed myself  I went to tidy up first in the kitchen and living room I put some music on quietly while I was tidying up I heard a big bag on my front door.

"What the fuck?" I said to myself.

I went to my front door to see who it was.

"Really Luis what the fuck you doing here?" I said pissed.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
Hope you enjoy🤍
Comment and vote🤍
Tiktok: @lovinq..povs 🤍