11

A/n: this chapter may make you feel uncomfortable as it includes r@pe, so feel free to skip this chapter!!

I woke up from an good night but I don't get why Charles and I did that even though I told him a couple hours before hand I did something I regret.

I was laying in his bare chest, "don't get up Sof" he said as I was trying to get out of his bed.

"Charles I need to get ready though" I said to him, as he pulled me back down.

"For what our flight isn't until later" he said to me.

"I have a hair appointment I need to go to" I said to him as i decided to sit on top of him so he would wake up.

"Really can't you reschedule?" He asked me.

"Nope sorry but you can come with me I don't think your mum will mind" I said while laughing.

He looked at me with a smile on his face, "you still go to my mums?" He asked me.

"Yes I do" I said in between kisses.

"And she never told me?" He said disappointed jokingly.

I looked at him still sat on top of him, "well let's say your mum doesn't remember me" I said to me forcing a smile.

"She doesn't remember you?" He asked me confused.

"Nope she doesn't I guess I don't think she was my biggest fan let's be honest" I said as i walking into the bathroom.

"Why would you say that" he asked me, as he followed me into the bathroom.

"Really did you just ask that?" I asked him as I just stared at him in the mirror he turned me around so I was facing him.

"Yes I did just ask" he said as he was smiling at me.

"Well first of all I'm the same age as Arthur so I was a teen mum and you were how old?" I asked him as I put my arms around his neck.

"Okay well maybe she does like you" he said while kissing me. 

"Hey umm are you not mad about what I said last night?" I asked him while I was nervously fiddling with my rings on my finger.

"No do you want me to be mad?" He said to me, i shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know it's just that I thought you would be pissed off about it" I said to him while looking at the floor, "it's not like I wanted to do it" I added on when I said that charles looked at me quickly.

"So you didn't want to have $3x with him or record?" He asked me.

I started to tear up to what he said to me, "nether" I said while crying, "i told him no many times he just didn't listen, I'm sorry" I told him, as i cried into my hands.

He held my close to his chest, "hey don't say sorry none of this is your fault Sof" he said as he whispered into my ear.

He held my close I felt safe in his arms, "hey everything okay in here?" Arthur asked us as he popped his head through the doorway.

"Oh yeah everything is fine, oh mate do you want to come with us to get Sof's hair done?" Charles asked his brother as he was changing the subject.

"Yeah I'm ready when you are!!" He shouted as he walked off.

I just stood there as Charles was getting ready, "everything is going to be fine when your with me I will not let anyone else hurt you" he said to me while smiling.