10

It's been about an hour since Jay left to go stay with my brother for a while I've been sat on my sofa not doing anything, until there was a knock at the door they continued to bang on it.

"I'm coming!" I said as I walked to the door and it was, "Luis what you doing here!" I said to him pissed.

"I-I want to c-come see Jay" he stuttered to me.

"He's not here" I said to him, "so you might as well leave" I added on.

He stepped closer to me with him looking down to me, he lifted my chin up, "why don't we take this to the bed room" he said to me.

"No Luis" I told me as, I reached out for me phone to call someone.

"That wasn't a question me, you bedroom now" he told me pissed, he started to walk over to my room.

"NO LUIS IM NOT DOING THAT WITH YOU!" I shouted to him, as I heard my phone hung up.

After a few minutes Luis sat on my sofa not moving at all.

Then I heard the door open, "Sof, you okay?" Charles said as he slowly walked in and he placed his hand on me.

I turned around to him with Pierre behind him i shock my head no I started to cry, "he's drunk again and will not leave" I said as tearing up.

"Babe what are they doing here?" He said angrily as he wanted to punch me but Pierre got in the way and stopped him as he was going to do it I flinched.

"Don't call me that" I said to him annoyed and crying, "me and you are done I never loved you" I shouted as Pierre toke him out.

I fell to the floor then I feel some arms around me, "hey, hey Sof I'm here" Charles told me comforting me.

I didn't reply I just cried and struggling to breathe, "I need to you to follow my breathing okay Sof" he said while kneeling down in front of me.

Then Pierre walked back in with his lip busted, "Pierre get some water for Sof" he said to him.

"In fridge" is all I could say at the moment, he grabbed a bottle of water and passed it to me.

"Sof come on breathe in and out" he told me, after a while my breathing got better and Charles and Pierre help me to the sofa.

"Pierre you want me to help with your lip?" I asked him.

"It'll be fine—" he said but before he could say anything I butted in.

"I'll do it if you sit on the island stool" I said to him, he rolled his eyes jokingly and he sat down.

I pulled out my first aid kit and saw that Jay's inhaler was in there, "oh shit" I said.

"Whats wrong?" Charles asked me concerned.

"It's Jay's inhaler wait let me see if I packed his other one" I said as I walked off.

I walked back out a few minutes later, "did you pack it?" Charles asked me.

"Yeah I did, even though he might not need it" I said to him while walking back to Pierre to help him with his lip.