12

After leaving Pascale shop, with mixed emotions I didn't know what to do didn't think she actually remembered me or I didn't think we would say she had a grandson but I didn't expect that reaction from her I honestly thought she would be about sad.

Sad because i hid it from their family for 5 years, but she probably got carried away and was so happy she forgot that I was a young age.

We were walking back to the apartment.

"I didn't think your mum would react like that" I said to him.

"What do you mean?" He asked me confused.

"Well I thought she would of you know, be upset" I told him while looking into his eyes.

"I get that but we know that she is happy" he said while putting his hand on my back.

"I didn't want to tell her like that I just slipped out of my mouth" I said laughing nervously.

"Sof it's totally fine" he told me, I looked at him a smiled.

After we decided to go shopping well I dragged them two around before we had to get our flight to Canada.

We get back to the apartment and we had 2 hours before we had to leave.

"Umm Charles can we talk in your room?" I asked him.

"Uh yeah sure" he said to me, we both got to his room, he sat down on his bed, "what's up?" He asked me.

"I think we should talk about us" I said to him while smiling.

"Okay, what do you want to talk about?" He asked me.

"Well your mum said to me that you never stopped loving me is that true?" I asked him nervously, "I want you to be honest with me please" I added on.

"Yeah she's right" he said to me, I started to tear up a bit, "I regretted that day so much" he added on.

"That broke me so much if I'm being honest" I said to him while crying.

"Look Sof I know I fucked up, I know that but I want you and Jay in my life forever" he said to me while holding my hands, I looked down at him as he was sat on my bed.

"Forever?" I said to Charles crying.

"Yes forever will you let me be in his life and yours?" He asked me, I looked at him he looked nervous when he said that to me.

"Of course but let's not rush" I said to him while smiling at him.

He didn't say anything just pulled me down so I'm laying down on his chest, "but when we are public we can hug so nothing else so everyone in the paddock don't—" I said to him, "fine by me what about when we are around the team or other drivers?" He asked me.

"I guess if you want everyone asking us then we can kiss if you want" I said while kissing me, "I think we should finish this of til we get to Canada" I said while kissing him, he placed his hands on my back as I tried to move.

"Come on a real quick one" he said while smiling at, "fine just a quick one" I told him while I got up and closed the door, "oh god really guys I'm off then" Arthur said, "bye then" I shouted to him, "please use protection" he shouted as he walked out of the apartment.

I rolled my eyes at him as I turned back around, "well it's just us as Arthur has ran off" I said while laughing, I walked over to Charles i laid him on the bed as I laid on top of him, "you wanna listen to your brother?" I asked him.

"Only if you want to" he said to me I started to kiss him I started to take his clothes off he did the same with me, "oh I missed this Sof" he moaned.

After 30 minutes we were just laying on his bed with nothing on, "Sof!!" Arthur was shouting.

"Yeah I'm here" I shouted to him he walked in out of breath, "wow have you been running?" I asked him.

"Yeah I have I need to tell you two things" he said out of breath.

I looked at Charles concerned, "what is it?" I asked him.

"Okay so you two have to leave for your flight and I'm pretty sure your ex is arguing with the police officers outside shouting your name" he said to me.

"Your kidding me right?" I asked him, he looked at me and shook his head no, "fuck this shit I'll get changed" I said to him pissed, I got up as soon as he left and got changed.

Charles started to get dressed as well, "what you doing Charles?" I asked him.

"I'm not letting you go out there by yourself" he said to me, i toke his hand and walked out of the apartment, "Arthur get your arse here now!" I shouted at him, he followed us.

"Umm is everything alright here?" I asked the officer as I walked out by myself as I told Charles and Arthur to stay near the door.

"Yes everything is fine here ma'am" he said to me not looking at me.

"Sof finally I've been at your apartment looking for you" Luis said to me.

"Who are you to him ma'am?" The officer asked me.

"Ex girlfriend" I told him, I looked over to Luis when I said that and he wasn't impressed he tried to come closer to me but the officers stopped him, then I felt someone behind me.

"What you doing with him?" He said annoyed.

"To get away from you that's why I weren't at my place" I said to him.

"Can I at least say hi to Jay?" He asked me, when he said that I was pissed.

"No you can't see jay" Charles said to him, "and why's that" he snapped at him, I held Charles back before he could do anything.

Charles stepped closer to Luis, "I'm not letting you near my son at all" he said to him, the Luis had his fists ready, then he pushed Charles he held his face where he got pushed.

"I will realise that video Sofia just you wait!" He said, "sir put your hands behind your back" they said to Luis, "what!" He snapped back, "you heard me" he shouted back, "i didn't do anything wrong!" He said to them pissed, "oh we got reports that your drove here drunk" he said, they put Luis in the back of the car.

"How's your face?" I asked him as he was holding his cheek still, "it's fine Sof" he said to me, "no it's not he pushed you!" I told him.

"Ma'am do you have a minute?" The officer asked me, I turned around and looked at him then looked back at Charles, "go I'll get our stuff in my car" he told me he gave me a kiss on my head.

"Yeah sure what is it?" I asked the officer, "you two going away?" He asked me, "oh it's for his work" I told him, "I will not keep you long then, so could you give any detail about what he meant about he will realise it?" He asked me, I froze for a second.

"Oh that" I said, "if what I think it is then we will delete the video so no one can see it at all cause I don't want anyone to see you or Charles be targeted" I looked at him confused when he said that.

"Thank you" I said to him, "so can you write your number down so we can let you know when happens with Luis" he said to me.

I was fiddling with my rings nervously, "yes of course I can" I said so I wrote my number down for them.

Charles was putting our suitcases in his car, "they um are going to call me to when they delete the tape" I said to Charles.

He then looked at me and pulled my in for a hug, "your cheek is really red Charles" I said to him, "i know I'll be fine now let's get going we are meeting Andrea there" he said to me.

————
Hope you guys enjoy!
Comment and vote!
Tiktok: @lovinq..povs