Short Story

A story that I really don't like. My writings bad, sorry.  It's about my interpretation of Roblox banning Guests, I feel like the community makes Roblox look like the villain, even though in the end they were trying to keep the community safe. Although, not every guest was a hacker, but I do like staying neutral. 

I haven't written in awhile, I was better back then, but I'm still self conscious about it. Take it how you will.

TW'S:

- Fighting

- Violence 

Furious yells ripped through the normally still air, streaks of dark blood splattered on the ground. Roblox could barely take the time to breathe before another one of his brothers- Guests- supporters hurled themselves at him. Grappling with the blue haired figure, Roblox found himself staring down at one of his old friends. "Please, stop this!" he begged, gripping his attackers shoulders as he writhed underneath him. "I would never want to exile any of you, no matter what happened to me! You'd be mad if you thought so!" the guest snarled and spat out blood.

"It's you who's mad! You abandoned us, we trusted you to keep us safe!" Roblox opened his mouth to speak, but was forced to jerk away when the guest lunged at him. As his attacker vaulted to their feet, he took his chance and rammed straight into his stomach, knocking him forwards and driving the air from his body. The guest wheezed as he collapsed to the ground, finally lying still as he struggled to breathe. 

Guilt tugging at him, Roblox made an effort to turn away and finally spotted his target. His brother- Guest, was stuck in the midst of the chaos, whipping around as they spat orders. The once kind and loving brother Roblox had known looked unkept and wild, spittle flecking his chin and tangles knotting  his white hair. Glancing across the battlefield, Roblox saw that the fighting was finally beginning to die down, with injured players staggering away and many of Guest's followers fleeing into the shadows. Catching Builderman's eye, he motioned towards his brother, and the co-founder gave a nod. Together they narrowed in on Guest, falling into line beside each other. 

Within seconds they had encircled Guest, who noticed a moment too late he was surrounded. Builderman moved first, tackling the crazed person. Guest yelled in defiance, attempting to shake him off, but as his attacker continued, the thrashing became futile. Wrestling to keep his rage contained, Roblox propelled towards Guest and stopped right in front of him. His breathing became quick and ragged, finally swinging his eyes up to meet Roblox's. Feeling Guest had stopped his struggle, Builderman slid backwards, staring at the two in anticipation.

"Do you have anything to say for yourself?" Roblox growled, his voice a low rumble. Guest glared at him, his glittering green eyes pits of malice.

"Not to you!" he spat, hunched over in front of him. "You're only a pathetic replacement for the person I once knew, just as stupid and blinded by hatred as all the others. I'd rather hold a conversation with worms.

"That can be arranged." Builderman hissed, stepping forward, but Roblox waved him away, and his friend stepped back with a look of confusion. Guest had already caught the words, though, and slowly rose to his feet, staring at his brother with an unnerving grin. Roblox felt his hand slide into his pocket, drawing his gun. 

"Yes, that's perfect," he purred, his voice hoarse and poisonous. He jerked towards Roblox with lurching movements, grotesquely thrusting his exposed neck at him. Roblox instinctively  recoiled from the sight, even as his brother's legs buckled underneath him and he crumpled to his knees. "Kill me, then! Don't I deserve it? Show me how noble you really are!" 

Tension crackled in the air as Roblox gaped at Guest, unsure of what to do. He looked out at across the battlefield, the fighting over and many people staring at the three through lidded, frightened eyes. Blood was already soaking into the ground, turning it a sickly red, and with a dull thud in his heart Roblox realized how many people were lying motionless. What had this turned Robloxia into? He remembered the old days, when his brother helped him build the very same tower they were fighting in. The people he once considered friends, were the same ones who threw fists at him relentlessly. Everything had been taken away from him, and he wouldn't let anybody take Robloxia away from him- even his own brother. Taking a deep, shuddering breath, Roblox drew himself up to his full height. He couldn't let it continue. 

"No," he said, his voice ringing throughout the quiet clearing. "I won't do it. I won't be known for flaying my own brother." He continued, his voice cracking on the last sentence. 

"No?"  Builderman echoed in disbelief, their shock mirrored on the crowds faces. Roblox thought he could even see surprise  on Guest's face, mixed with what could have been anguish. It was gone in an instant, contorting into intense hatred and fury.

"You- you-" he spat, unable to gather words as his body shook with exhaustion and rage. "You filthy hypocrites! You already killed- you can't just- this isn't how-" His head swung back and forth as he stammered, desperately searching for somebody to swoop in and save him. Builderman had looked mutinous at Roblox's refusal, but by now his expression turned into realization. He padded backwards, gazing coldly at Guest.

Roblox felt their ice reflected in his own words as he simply spoke, "Go." When Guest didn't move, he repeated the words with a curled lip and a heavy heart. "Leave. Now. Go somewhere far beyond this place, I don't care where, just.. please don't make me do this.." 

He saw his brother hesitate, his feet planted to the ground, he whipped around, looking for anyone to defend him, but no one moved. The insurrection leader never looked more exhausted in his life. Finally, with a last furious snarl, he whirled around and retreated into the darkness. 

Within moments his brother had disappeared into the shadows, leaving the battlefield in a bloodstained silence. 

And this is why you can never trust me with writing stories, because I suck at them :D