Current Warrior Cats Allegiances For a Friend

That was a long title.

For Uni_fox_

Based on a little RP of ours. This took me so long 😭

Snowclan 

Leader: Scarletstar- A copper colored tabby tom with yellow eyes.

Deputy: Sandcreek- A lemon yellow she-cat with green eyes, a lighter white muzzle, chest, and stomach.

Medicine Cat: Blindbreeze- A blind brown colored she-cat with lighter and darker brown stripes on their face and body and a scar across their right eye. 

Warriors: 

Echoeye- Former leader, a dark grayish green she-cat with a white muzzle, ear (tips??), chest, and paws with amber eyes. Usually seen wearing a rose on her head. 

Aldersong-  An alder colored tom with darker and lighter brown stripes with amber eyes.

Lazyeye- A sandy colored tom with lighter yellow on their muzzle spreading down to their chest and back of their legs. They also have blue eyes.

Fernstripe- A brown she-cat with dark gray around her eyes, ears, and hair with leopard-like patterns of the same color. Her neck is a lighter brown, and some of her face is also a desert beige.

Nightclan

Leader: Emberstar- A black and orange classic tortoiseshell tom with short fur and amber eyes.

Deputy: Cloverfall- A dark gray she-cat with beige splotches (that have darker colored stripes in them) on their left eye, back, legs, and tail along with a white muzzle, paws, and chest and blue and amber eyes. (I'm pretty sure she's a calico/tortie but she looks slightly different from one so I'll leave it at this)

(Former) Apprentice: Gunpaw (it was a joke at first, okay?)

Medicine Cat: Thriftspots- A cream colored tabby she-cat with short fur and yellow eyes.

Warriors:

Ryefeather- A predominantly white tom with a dark gray neck, green eyes, splotches on their back and brown markings on their face with a crescent moon on their head. As for scars, he has a scratch on his cheek and a scar on his throat.

Nightheart- Dark gray tabby tom.

(Former) Apprentice: Rosepaw

Crowheart- Black spotted tom with yellow eyes.

Riverdale- A light gray tom that has darker splotches, violet eyes, and a noticeable scar on his face from a border brawl.

Apprentice: Fillerpaw

Jaggedleaf- A gray and white she-cat with blue eyes.

Brackenbreeze- Ryefeather and Cloverfall's mother. White calico tabby she-cat that has amber eyes. 

Flamewhisper- Classic tortoiseshell tom. Has multicolored eyes (amber and green), similar to his two kits.

Scorchbeam- A cream colored she-cat with pinkish splotches on their body with darker stripes inside of them. Additionally, they also have light brown eyes.

Sharkwhisker- Dark gray and white tom with icy blue eyes.

Riddlesong- A dark gray she-cat with a lighter gray muzzle, paws, and stomach along with vibrant purple eyes.

Gunpowder- Dark gray tom with a black splotch on their eye, a black neck and a white muzzle gradient. Unlike most, he also has yellow and blue eyes.

Rosewhisker- A calico tabby she-cat with emerald green eyes and a blue scarf around her neck. Always seen with a rose on her head

Apprentices 

Fillerpaw- Fluffy white tom with green eyes.

Fogclan

Leader: Fogstar- A light gray she-cat with yellow eyes and white splotches on their body.

Deputy: Lavender- A beige she-cat with orange ears (and darker stripes), and black stripes on her face, along with a light yellow muzzle and chest with light purple eyes.

Medicine Cat: none yet lmao

Warriors:

Brokenfur- Gray tom with black stripes and yellow eyes and a scar on his left eye.

Grayfluff- Silver, almost blue tom with dark gray stripes, green eyes, and a white muzzle chest, paws and tail.

Blacksoul- Dark gray, almost black tom with yellow eyes.

Roseclan

Leader: Shadestar- Light brown she-cat with darker flecks on her face, a white chin, and amber eyes. 

Deputy: Rubinstorm- White tom with desert beige splotches and green eyes.

 Medicine Cat: Brighttail- Sandy colored she-cat with yellow eyes.

Warriors: 

Daisywing- White mottled she-cat with yellow eyes. 

Bloomtail- A gray she-cat with blue eyes and often seen with a flower on their head.

Rowanmouse- Gray and white tabby tom with green eyes and one gray paw.

Carpspirit- White and champagne (the type of yellow) tom with yellow eyes.

Pebblespots- Dappled greenish gray tabby she-cat with yellow eyes.

Fang-  Dappled silver tabby tom with purple eyes.

Spadeslip- Silver tabby tom with green eyes.

Russeteye- Brown tabby tom with purple eyes, often wearing a flower.

Lilly- Gray striped she-cat with purple eyes.

Emberflood- Dark brown tabby tom with blue eyes.

Kit: Spiralkit

Roseheart- Pale ginger tabby she-cat with green eyes.

Fadedfoot- Mottled desert beige she-cat with green eyes.

Rivernight- Dark gray tom with darker blue stripes.

Ridgeclan

Leader: Ridgestar- Blueish gray she-cat with blue eyes, black stripes on their face, darker blue specks on their neck, and a white muzzle.

Deputy: Nightsplash- Dark gray tabby tom with yellow eyes.

Medicine Cat: Tawnywhisper- Calico cat with yellow eyes.

Warriors:

Pipebreeze- Calico she-cat with yellow and green eyes.

Leo- Former kittypet, a orange tabby tom with green eyes. 

Leopardstorm's Followers

Leader: Leopardstorm- A dappled brown tabby she-cat with amber eyes. 

Warriors/Members:

Lichenstream- Former Nightclan member, blueish-gray dappled she-cat with green eyes. 

Frogbelly- A brown and black tom with slanted, green eyes. His face is scarred and one of his ears are torn from a fight with a small fox when he was an apprentice.

Shadowstrike- Dark tabby tom that has amber eyes. Both of his ears are slightly shredded and has a long scar on his face.