Warrior Cats OC Q&A (OPEN)

I'm back on that Warrior Cats grind baby🗣🗣🔥💯

I'll be honest. The real reason I'm making this is in memory of a really really close friend who I have no idea if they're returning due to... personal reasons. I hope they do, I really hope they do. We had a entire Warrior Cats universe built, and in her honor, I'll do a Q&A.

Note that I will likely be posting a lot of Warrior Cats content because... it's my way of showing grief. Please be considerate, it doesn't help at all.

You can question the following (or really, all of them. This is mostly copy pasted but some characters were removed cause I don't know a ton about them because they were my friends OC.)

Snowclan

Fernstripe- A brown she-cat with dark gray around her eyes, ears, and hair with leopard-like patterns of the same color. Her neck is a lighter brown, and some of her face is also a desert beige.

Nightclan

Leader: Emberstar- A black and orange classic tortoiseshell tom with short fur and amber eyes.

Deputy: Cloverfall- A dark gray she-cat with beige splotches (that have darker colored stripes in them) on their left eye, back, legs, and tail along with a white muzzle, paws, and chest and blue and amber eyes. (I'm pretty sure she's a calico/tortie but she looks slightly different from one so I'll leave it at this)

(Former) Apprentice: Gunpaw (it was a joke at first, okay?)

Medicine Cat: Thriftspots- A cream colored tabby she-cat with short fur and yellow eyes.

Warriors:

Ryefeather- A predominantly white tom with a dark gray neck, green eyes, splotches on their back and brown markings on their face with a crescent moon on their head. As for scars, he has a scratch on his cheek and a scar on his throat.

Nightheart- Dark gray tabby tom.

(Former) Apprentice: Rosepaw

Crowheart- Black spotted tom with yellow eyes.

Apprentice: Fillerpaw

Riverdale- A light gray tom that has darker splotches, violet eyes, and a noticeable scar on his face from a border brawl.

Brackenbreeze- Ryefeather and Cloverfall's mother. White calico tabby she-cat that has amber eyes.

Flamewhisper- Classic tortoiseshell tom. Has multicolored eyes (amber and green), similar to his two kits.

Sharkwhisker- Dark gray and white tom with icy blue eyes.

Riddlesong- A dark gray she-cat with a lighter gray muzzle, paws, and stomach along with vibrant purple eyes.

Gunpowder- Dark gray tom with a black splotch on their eye, a black neck and a white muzzle gradient. Unlike most, he also has yellow and blue eyes.

Rosewhisker- A calico tabby she-cat with emerald green eyes and a blue scarf around her neck. Always seen with a rose on her head

Apprentices:

Fillerpaw- Fluffy white tom with green eyes.

Fogclan
Sorry y'all, I know almost nothing about this clan. All of the OC's are from my friend.

Roseclan

Fang- Dappled silver tabby tom with purple eyes.

Spadeslip- Silver tabby tom with green eyes.

Russeteye- Brown tabby tom with purple eyes, often wearing a flower.

Lilly- Gray striped she-cat with purple eyes.

Emberflood- Dark brown tabby tom with blue eyes.

Kit: Spiralkit

Roseheart- Pale ginger tabby she-cat with green eyes.

Fadedfoot- Mottled desert beige she-cat with green eyes.

Rivernight- Dark gray tom with darker blue stripes.

Ridgeclan

Leader: Ridgestar- Blueish gray she-cat with blue eyes, black stripes on their face, darker blue specks on their neck, and a white muzzle.

Deputy: Nightsplash- Dark gray tabby tom with yellow eyes.

Medicine Cat: Tawnywhisper- Calico cat with yellow eyes.

Warriors:

Pipebreeze- Calico she-cat with yellow and green eyes.

Leo- Former kittypet, a orange tabby tom with green eyes.

Leopardstorm's Followers

Leader: Leopardstorm- A dappled brown tabby she-cat with amber eyes.

Warriors/Members:

Lichenstream- Former Nightclan member, blueish-gray dappled she-cat with green eyes.

Frogbelly- A brown and black tom with slanted, green eyes. His face is scarred and one of his ears are torn from a fight with a small fox when he was an apprentice.

Shadowstrike- Dark tabby tom that has amber eyes. Both of his ears are slightly shredded and has a long scar on his face.

Starclan
(Note: this list follows the most important Starclan cats)

Russetthorn- Former Roseclan deputy. Known as a hero, but had many faults in his past.

Riverwatcher- An infamous warrior who foretold many prophecies and died in glory, often is the one delivering prophecies.

And that's the list. I might randomly answer a question generator in between just for fun. Send as much as you want. I don't have too many rules, just... be respectful, alright? It's not too hard.