Question 1

Starting things off with a bang! (LITERALLY.)

Character: Gunpowder (M)

DIALOGUE:

"OKAY SO- Rosewhisker still thinks Leopardstorm is completely irredeemable and we should just kill her, but not many cats agree. They're saying that all clans need to band together and all that mumbo jumbo. Lichenstream's sus as usual, but I don't think she's siding with Leopardstorm at all. I can't say the same for her brother, Riverdale. Dude swears up and down she did something. 

Nightheart's being a fucking dick and keeps insisting that I shouldn't say anything. Sorry asshole, but I don't fuck with you like that! I'm not too sure about the other clans. Maybe I'll put a Sherlock Holmes next gathering and get some intel. 

We've all seen Ridgestar, c'mon. I guess she really is super upset. I heard something about her and Leopardstorm having some sort of falling out, and everyone just laps it right up. Nobody can really get a read on what Emberstar thinks. He's always talking with the deputy or doing normal leader stuff. Cloverfall's the deputy AND my mentor so I got to hear some stuff. Can't tell ya that though, personal stuff."

I was worried the colors would be too hard to decipher (on the cat) so I used a light pink background and a white stroke around it. Hope that works : D

PS. Don't question Gunpowder's name.