✿54

I love you like a love song, baby~

"No, Doyoon!!! You have heart problems

"No, Doyoon!!! You have heart problems. You can't get on the roller-coaster."

"Chaewon, I'll be fine. I have been taking my medicines properly."

"No, you can ride the cup and plate but not roller-coaster. That's it!"

"But- but- honey-"

"I am telling no! And why did you tag along with Haechan, Jisung and Chenle? The kids are going to the amusement park to have fun and you decided to join them?"

"You don't understand. They will have more fun with me. Right boys?!"

"Yes!", the three said in unison from the other side on the call.

Chaewon sighed. "Very well. Do whatever you like. I am going to the company."

"Alright. Bye darling. I love you."

"Bye. Love you too."

The fashion designer kept the phone in her hand bag. That's when, the car started slowing down and ultimately stopping at the side of the main road. In confusion, from the back seat, Chawon asked, "What's wrong?"

The driver got out and looked at the problem. Later, he answered, "Madam, the tire is punctured by a pin."

"What?!", she exclaimed and came out of the door. "Call a mechanic now."

"Madam, are you in a hurry? The company is just 15 mins away from here by foot. But I can call a cab", the older man said.

"Will it take too long to repair?"

"Maybe. Let me call the mechanic first."

"Alright, I'll walk to the company." She started walking but only after a few steps, a voice made her stop on her tracks.

"Grandma!!! Grandma!!!"

Chaewon looked around because she thought someone was calling her. Her eyes squinted when they landed on the small girl behind the gate across the footpath. The woman with raised brows pointed at herself and the kid just nodded with a big smile. She walked to her who was still inside the school territory, wearing her uniform. Chaewon understood that it was probably break time after noticing the kids at the back playing. "I told you not to call me Grandma", she whispered.

"Oh sorry Grandma", Jaerin apologized.

She sighed. "You study here?"

"Yes, this is my school."

"How did you recognize me?"

"I don't forget people who give me chocolates." She flashed a cheeky smile, making the older giggle. "Grandma, you won't believe it."

"What?"

"I finally got a Mommy."

One of her eyebrows raised up. "Really? Well that's good."