5. The beginning of the story (5)

Unlike yesterday, Distria didn't insert right away. The sound of his breathing, drenched in excitement, could be heard in my ears. His hand, which had been stroking my chest, descended on the stomach and grazed my thigh.

I could feel Distria's strong body behind my back. I barely struggled and refused his act. It was right to leave my excitement behind and reject him because of Arne's personality.

At that, Distria stopped caressing my thighs.

The scorching heat receded, and I raised my hand to remove the cloth covering my eyes. Then, he grabbed my arms with one hand before whispers came.

"Where are you going?"

It was a low, threatening, deep possessive voice. It was as if I had been left without a weapon in front of a beast that had been starving for a long time. Even under the ferocious atmosphere, the fast-beating heart made me feel joy instead of fear.

While anticipating what he would do next, I muttered words from my mouth.

"I paid what I had to pay. This non-consensual act is tantamount to violence."

Distria moved his lips to my ear as though he couldn't hear me.

He brushed the lobe with his tongue and bit my lobe. A wet sound hit my ear as he tied my arms roughly in a white robe and laid me down like he was throwing me on the bed. My nerves became sensitive because my eyes were covered.

His fingers ran down my chin, neck, and chest, touching my entrance. As I reflexively closed my legs, the sound of Distria's laughter was heard.

"I like you quite a bit. Except for not crying."

As he spoke in a whisper, he loosened the robe that tied my arms and put it on properly.

-Ring.

A small bell rang in the room.

The scorching heat quickly cooled, and what had just happened felt like a fantasy. My uncool body was deeply saddened, and I wanted to pretend to be crazy and hold onto Distria.

"See you next time."

He behaved forcibly and now let go of me again... He was an unpredictable person.

I was immersed in thoughts as the maid drove me to my temporary residence.

In the original story, Arne's first sexual partner was not Distria. I thought the original was twisted at some point, but I didn't know it would have enough ripple effect to change her first experience. Even so, I didn't think it had changed seriously.

I couldn't imagine what kind of result the twisted original would have on me.

Nevertheless, I was vaguely convinced that in some way I would face the inhumane deeds that Arne had suffered. Even if I struggled to deviate from the original work, in the end, I was convinced that at some point, I would be sexually abused in this Imperial Palace.

As I entered the room and unwrapped the cloth that closed my eyes, I saw Rewan with red eyes and tears. His clear, youthful eyes became cloudy, the color of a dead man.

His usual ascetic appearance became decadent and aroused irrational sexual impulses within me.

The gown slid down, revealing the teeth marks left by Distria on my shoulder. From my neck to my calves were mottled pink flowers.

As I deliberately did not fasten the open gown, I could feel his gaze.

His facial expression changes were quite colorful. He was angry, then sad, before getting again, and then he fell into a sense of shame.