Chapter 13 - Festival Of Disasters And Pleasures (3)

"...Huk"

A short moan escaped my mouth.

In the dark, an unknown number of hands followed my body. I was amazed. It was already filled with beasts, and only the heat remained.

Someone grabbed my chin and kissed my lips. Hot liquid ran down my throat before it got down my esophagus. It was an awfully strong drink. Then, something hot was clasped in my hand. I instinctively knew it was a man's genitals.

He grabbed his p*nis and shook my hand over it.

I was distracted by the people who coveted me like crazy. My body was already immersed in pleasure, and I was gradually becoming more sensitive.

"I am not someone you can touch. Get away from me... Huuk."

I shouted, consciously struggling to push people away from me. A firm hand gripping my thigh spread my legs apart and pushed the pillar all the way in at once.

While stuck, I moved my body to and fro, trying to get rid of it. Because of the shaking of my body, the p*nis embedded inside stabbed me in various places inside, and it only made me feel better. I knew it would be a trivial rebellion, anyway, though I never thought it would make me feel better.

It was a show-off action. At least as Arne, I'm rejecting you guys.

"...Hup!"

As if my actions were absurd, someone grabbed my arms and spread them out. They got on my stomach and then shoved their p*nis into my mouth. I breathed in under the pressure. The situation of being filled up and down was ecstatic.

That was the beginning.

Someone touched my thigh and tapped the opening of the an*s with the finger. I could feel the calluses on the hand holding the sword. It was a rough hand, still, I couldn't say anything with a man's p*nis in my mouth.

A thick and long pillar came in and pierced my throat. The constant stabbing was so overwhelming that it was difficult to breathe. It was an act to satisfy their sexual desire without consideration. The man who was doing the thrusting inside took his member out as if he had ejaculated inside.

Only the low, rough breathing could be heard in my ears.

As soon as the man moved away, another hand grabbed my thigh tightly. They greedily put their p*nis all the way into my already wet and soggy flesh. It was longer and thicker than the man a while ago, so I gave strength to my body without realizing it.

At the same time, there was a fishy taste of s*men in my mouth.

"...Hauhk"

As he walked away, another man's thing came into my mouth.

After that, the act was repeated. Someone else's stuff came in and out... Some ejaculated in the chest, some ejaculated in the vagina. It was satisfactory, being coveted by someone without time to catch your breath.

What was even more satisfying was that it was the world in the book, so there were no cases of small p*nises, short p*nises, three times and c*m, or anything like that. If so, I might be a little disappointed.

"....!"

It was painful at the touch on my chest as they squeezed it tightly though pain turned into pleasure.

A woman's body needed to be handled gently... That was why you don't have a lover, so you're just letting go of your sexual desire in a place like this.

I was having s*x with people I didn't know their faces or names. However, not knowing was not important to me. What was important to me was the size of the manhood. The people who came in now were a little small.