Sick little bean

ılı.lıllıılı.ıllı

playιng: Fallin' Flower 𝚋𝚢 SEVENTEEN

1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Stray Kids looked at the door of Chaeyoung and Tzuyu's shared room, seeing Nana resting on one of the beds through the small gap.

"She'll be fine with us guys" Nayeon reassured the 8 restless boys.

"Are you sure noona?" Jeongin chirped, worry clearly filling the void in his voice.

Jihyo nodded and pat his head. "She'll be in good hands".

"Remember, antibiotics are 2 times a day, panadol only when she has a temperature, cough syrup 3-"

"WE GET IT!!" The girl group said in synch, annoyed as this has been the 5th time Felix has reminded them over the past 20 minutes they were there.

The loud noise woke the small girl up. "Dad?" Her voice hoarse and rough from the aching pain throbbing in her throat.

Hyunjin heard her soft voice calling out to them and immediately he ran into the room. "Hey sweetie, you shouldn't be up..." he sat down beside the bed and held her warm hands in his.

"Sorry Oppa ..." she said, but coughs left her lips soon after, followed by the sticky substance of phlegm.

She coughed it out into the trash can beside her bed but oh boy....who knew much more was coming.

"OH MY GOD NANA!!" Seungmin exclaimed and immediately sat himself down beside her, gently patting her back as more and more vomit escaped her.

The others looked at each other, each having a different feeling. When she finished vomiting everything out, Jisung took her into his arms and rushed to the nearest bathroom.

His niece was then placed on the sink counter with him digging through his bag to find his towel. He placed it under the running tap and squeezed it, letting the excessive water flow down the drain.

The towel was then used to clean her face. He dabs it slowly on her forehead, the corners of her mouth, careful not to hurt her. Soon, the others rushed in.

"oppa, it hurts..." Nana whimpered and a tear left her eye. Another followed, in the end, Nana was a sobbing mess. She rubbed the tears on her sleeves.

Stray Kids just stood there watching their child, wishing there was more that they could do at this moment. "Nana, we'll stay with you if it means that you'll get better soon. Okay sweetheart?" Minho circled his thumb on her cheek.

She shook her head rapidly. "W-What about aunties and uncles S-STAYs? T-They're going t-to be sad..." she choked out her words. Even in this state, Nana did not want to disappoint her STAY who were excited to meet them.

"But its already this bad!! Nana we're going to stay until you get better" Chan said in a stern tone.

"No!! I'm f-fine you can go dad..." she said weakly and wiped her tears again.

Guys?" Everyone turned to look at the door and saw Momo.

"Yes Noona?"

"She'll be fine with us...we'll take good care of her. Promise" she put out her pinky. Chan looked at it and sighed, interwining it with his.

A smile spread across Momo's lips. "Nana?" She said, her voice as sweet as honey. Na Bi looked at her aunty who had her arms open wide and jumped off the counter, immediately into her embrace.

She effortlessly picked her up.

"Lets get you to bed now sweetheart".

Once they put Nana back to bed, she slowly drifted back to dreamland. Each and everyine of them said their goodbyes and kissed her forehead with a heavy heart.

"She'll be okay, don't worry about it guys. Just enjoy your tour" Sana said while walking the boys out alongside her members.

"We will. Thanks for helping us" Changbin said.

"Not a problem. Now go! Or you'll miss your flight".

The van drove off to the airport. For some reason, the members felt an uneasy feeling bubbling up in their guts.

A few weeks later...

Nana's fever...is kinda weird to be extremely honest. A few days she's fine and the next few she has high temperature and is lying under the covers again.

I guess it is safe to say that she's okay now since she has not been having fever for almost a week now. But Nana has been complaining that her neck hurts for a few days already.

When her Family heard the good news, the worried feeling they had for her vanished. They can finally enjoy their tour without having this scared feeling haunting them.

Red Velvet came to visit TWICE and they end up meeting this small fluffball. They were instantly whipped. Behold, the power of Song Na Bi everybody.

The 2 groups had tons of fun. Yeri and Nayeon having a dance off using Just Dance, a game of monopoly that always breaks friendships and obviously you can't forget the must played game among idols...the lejindary Mafia.

Okay maybe they had TOO much fun that they probably have forgotten that Nana has only recently covered from a high fever.

She's a little girl. What do you expect when your aunties offer you ice-cream? Deny it? Crazy. Of course she took this opportunity to eat tons of sugar.

They were watching a movie when Nana suddenly felt a pang of pain on her neck. Irene noticed the smaller beside her and asked "Nana is everything alright?" She carresed her hair.

Nana plastered a smile and nodded. "I'm fine aunty!!" Irene wasn't really convinced. She has noticed a few times Nana always tilts her head and rub the same spot on her neck with a pained expression.

But she just brushed it off.

"If you say so darling..."

After a few moments, she noticed that Nana's body started to become warmer and her breathing became heavier. Again, she brushed it off and placed Nana's head on her chest.

Once the movie was done, Nana plopped off the sofa and ran to the kitchen. The two groups spared each other weird looks but proceeded to talk about the movie and how the ending sucked like a lot.

"I know right he could've at least-"

A loud thud cut off Jeongyeon's sentence and her eyes immediately widen when she saw Nana's body on the floor, violently shaking.

"NANA!" Jihyo ran to her aid and gasped once she saw bubbly liquid running down the corners of her mouth, her eyes as white as cotton.

"SOMEONE CALL 119!!"