Hospital

ılı.lıllıılı.ıllı

playιng:  LMM 𝚋𝚢Hwasa

1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

[December 2020]

Jihyo and Jeongyeon looked at the sight in front of them in horror. A breathing mask was placed on the small girl. The heart rate monitor showed her slow heartbeats.

Jeongyeon held Nana's hand for dear life, tears brimming at the corner of her eyes.

"Temperature...42.5 degree celcius..." one of the medics said. She shared a glance with her partner, probably thinking the same thing.

"F-Forty two?!" Jihyo exclaimed in shock, her hand covering her gaping mouth. Nana lied down on the stretcher, looking as pale as ever.

Currently, they were inside an ambulance with the medics treating Nana the best they could before they arrived at the hospital. The other members trailed behind in their own respective vans with the managers driving like a mad man.

"We gotta move fast once we reach there, Junmi" the medic said again to her partner. Once they reached, they hurriedly open the door and pushed the stretcher out with the help of Jihyo and Jeongyeon.

A few doctors and nurses around saw the commotion and immediately came to help. "Her temperature is really high and from what we know from her aunties, she had a seizure just now. So we need to bring her to the emergency room asap" Junmi told the doctors.

"Then we better hurry" said a doctor as they ran through the hospital corridors. Once they reached the ER, a nurse turned to the 2 members and stopped them.

"This is the farthest you can go Miss. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused" she bowed and apologized.

"B-But my niece-" Jihyo stuttered, trying to walk past her. The nurse gently held her shoulder and gave her a warm smile.

"She will be alright...you have my word"

"Thank you Miss..." Jeongyeon trailed, indicating she is asking for her name.

"Miss Yebin. I'll be going off now" she said and ran into the emergency room. Jihyo peeped through the small window on the door and saw chaos unfolding in front of them.

Nurses were scrambling around trying to find the right tools, doctors doing the necessities and an IV drip was being inserted into her right hand.

They couldn't bare to watch anymore and plopped down on the nearest bench. "What are we going to tell the boys....

Jeongyeon buried her face in the palm of her hands and sobbed to herself. A seizure to a young child could cause so much damage and it could even be the cause of her death.

"Guys!" The two looked up and saw their group members alongside Red Velvet. "H-How is she?" Seulgi panted, her chest rising up and down in a fast pace.

Jihyo shook her head, lips tugging between her teets as she shook her head whilst tears dripped down to the hospital floor.