𝓜𝓮𝓼𝓼

ılı.lıllıılı.ıllı

playιng: A book in memory 𝚋𝚢 ONEWE

1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

゚°☆*:.。.✿⊰°*:.。.✿☆° ゚

TIMELINE: SET A FEW WEEKS BEFORE KINGDOM

゚°☆*:.。.✿⊰°*:.。.✿☆° ゚

[February 2021]

"EXCUSE ME?! AM I HEARING THIS RIGHT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN NANA IS GONE?" Jae slammed his hand on the long table, startling a few others.

"Nana, the sweet butterfly, IS GONE?!" Mark yelled, eyes wide open.

"I know I've said that we should send her away before but THIS WAS NOT WHAT I MEANT" Brian chimed in.

It was suppose to be a meeting only between Stray Kids and a few board of directors about Na Bi's disappearance but once the news of it spread around, practically everyone from JYP Nation stormed into that meeting room, worried.

Thankfully, the board of the directors weren't there yet.

"Keyboard! Dowoon get my keyboard! Who dares to hurt my niece I'll smash you with my keyboard!" Wonpil's face was burning red.

"I can't do this I'm going back to Thailand to cry in my bed" Bambam curled up into a ball and rocked back and forth.

"If someone does not hold me back, I might end up stabbing a bitch" Momo was heard cracking her knuckles in the back.

"With all due respect I will slaughter that female dog alive and throw her into the depths of hell" Ryujin tried to stay calm but was very close to strangling someone.

Poor Yuna, had to be the victim of her older sister's shenanigan.

"SHIN RYUJIN STOP STRANGLING YUNA" Lia tried to pry the 2Shin's away from each other.

As chaos unfolded in the meeting room with Sana, Chaeyoung, Jae and Brian possibly planning a murder and the rest just going nuts, Jihyo apporached Chan who was just staring into blank space.

"Chan..." her voice was soft and was laced with concern, her hands clenching his shoulder lightly as a form of comfort.

The said boy turn to look at her and flashed a smile. Ones that don't reach his eyes.