𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓷

ılı

ılı.lıllıılı.ıllı

playιng: Rain to be 𝚋𝚢 ONEWE

1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Weeks it has been and the little girl was still no where to be found. Recording for the first episode of Kingdom was fast approaching in a few days and the boys were lying on the practice room floor, tired.

Chan relentlessly checked his phone, waiting for the long awaited phone call from the police. But nothing. No news, no updates. Sighing, he threw his phone away and leaned back, resting his head again the wall.

Anything, hyung?" Jeongin looked at him with a hopeful gleam but it quickly vanished away once Chan shook his head.

"What's taking them so long?" Minho was angry. At least keep them updated on what's going on...don't just leave them hanging like that. It'll just make them feel like they're walking on eggshells.

"Na Bi, she must be so scared right now..." Felix said whilst looking at the background photo of his phone. A picture of Na Bi and him taken during their baking session, both covered with flour from head to toe.

They went silent for a while, thinking of the state she could be in right now. In the worst possible situation, what if she's dead?

Chan's phone started ringing, the loud ringtone cutting through the thick atmosphere. He glanced at the caller ID and saw that it was the detective working on Na Bi's kidnapping.

"Hello?"

"Chan, we've located Na Bi."

His breath hitched, eyes wandering around the room to look at his members. The others got his signal and came closer, a circled formed around the device as Chan placed it on speaker.

"She's at xxxx district, house number 10" the detective continued his sentence while the rest of them listened intently.

"I managed to get my hands on one interesting information though. Is Changbin there with you, Chan?"

"Yes, he is."

"Alright. Um...I don't think you're going to like what's coming. Even the other members..."

What's wrong hyung?" Chan's stomach was churning and he felt like he could vomit at any given moment right now. The tension in the practice room was sharply prickling his pale skin.