Pre-kg

[June 2022]

"Oppa where are we going?!" asked Nabi Felix who was struggling tot ie her hair into a ponytail.

Jisung used this opportunity to silintley place a few clips and ribbons into his twins hair, wich felix didn't even notice.

"were going to school today!"

"school why!"

"so you can learn new things and make new friends" he answered,puffing his cheeks and the end of the result of Nabi's new hairstyle.Felix gave up and gave her to minho 

"ehh at least it isn't as bad as changbins" 

he opened her hair wich it made it lay down straight and took some of the to part of her hair and made it like this

"I don't need friends the disappoint me" Chan, who was sipping on his coffee,almost spat out the bitter drink and looked at Nabi, who was smiling at him sheepishly, in disbelief

"Felix,what did you teach her?"

"I swear, it wasn't me" the younger defended himself before Chan could whip his ass to Dubai or somewhere where the sun doesn't shine.

"Uncle Jae said that before" Nabi said as she leaped out of Felix's lap, running to the leader's side. he sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose before picking his daughter up.

"Do I look okay, dad?" the elder smiled, placing a peck on her forehead.

of corse as she is the daughter of the Bang Christopher Chan she got to wear designer clothes

she wore  a Burberry dress sent form them and made specifcliy for Bang Nabi

"Of course you do. you have been always my pretty butterfly" laughter erupted from Nabi when he started poking her sides, causing the little girl to squirm in his arms.

"alright, we have everything ready. lets go we don't want to be late right?" Minho said, skingin her tiny dior school bag over his shoulders. 

since its going to be her first day in pre-school, it was going to be a vert memorable occasion for the family of 9.

therefore, the members decided to wake up extra early today to send Nabi off.

But it got pretty chaotic really quickly if you ask me.

"can we not send her?" Hyunjin whined and hugged her tighter, not wanting to le the smaller one go.

Seungmin sighed and rubbed his temples before giving his bandmate a disapproving look.

"I've already lost count of how many times I said this before but Nana need early education!"

The blonde-haired male (chan) pouted, hugging his clueless child close to him.

"were here!" The manger exclaimed happily and just like that, everyone went back to their goofy behaviour.

Nana looked out and saw a color building with kids still running around playing with their friends. she was slightly taken aback and held into the straps of her backpack tightly.

"are you excited?" Jisun stepped out of the vanand picked Nabi up, the smaller immediately wrapping her legs around his waist whilst hiding her face in his shoulder.

chan came and carried Nabi from Jisung.

"daddy..." said nabi leaind chan to smile at her softly.

Atheacher in her mid twenties stood by the door and greeted the students and their parents.

she made eye contact with Jisung and immediately bowed. "Good morning. she is the new student we have been anticipating?" She asked with a toothy grin and tilted her head tot he side.

"yes she is! Nana please say hi!!" The elder pats her back and Nabi looked up, locking gazes with the young teacher.

"hello,you must be nabi...you can call me Ms.Choi" she said, Nabi instantly planting her face against Jisung's shoulder again.

she let out a small chucklebefore diverting her attention towards the group of men.

"I'll bring you to the office. please follow me" she pushed the door open and led them all inside the colour full building

the school walls were decorated with beautiful bird patterns and cherry blossom trees at the end of it. paintings and drawings made by the students were pinned to the boards in the corridor.

Nabi'd grip on Jisung's back grew tighter and the black haired male didn't fail to notice it. he smiled softly and creassed her hais humming her a soft tune that always manged to calm her down.