Chapter 3

The look on Trevor's face was just him being confused. I had to wait until Ryan got here before I could tell them. "Aria... tell me what's going on.' 'I will but I just can't at the moment. Ryan has to tell you first.' 'Ryan? Your brother whose been gone for a year?" he said even more confused. "Yeah. The truth is he never really was gone. He's been here just in hiding." I told him. I looked out the window and saw someone staring right at us. I got up and walked over to the window and looked closer. The way his shirt was I could see a gun. "Shit...." I said backing up. I ran over to the switch and brought the curtain down so we could see out and no one could see in. The look on their faces made me feel anymore guiltier I couldn't handle it. I looked back at them and shook my head no. I could hear voices and Danielle also perked up and walked over to the door with me. "Ok girls... you're scaring us... what's going on?" Camden said. I shot him a glair telling him to shut up. I cracked the door open and could hear them better.

"Boss I don't know.... The room could be anywhere. And what if they're not there." We quickly closed the door. "Ok. Both of you act like you have seen us. Better yet Camden come with us now. Trevor your be fine." I grabbed Camden and ran into the bathroom with him and Danielle. He looked at me weirdly. "Don't say a word." I whispered to him. We waited at least 10 minutes my phone buzzed and Trevor called me secretly and I could still hear talking in the room. "Sir I don't know what you're doing here, but the girls are not here. They left a while ago." I could faintly hear. "Then you wouldn't mind if we looked around. Would you." That's when the toilet went off. "Really?!?" I whispered at him. "What it's an automatic flusher what am I supposed to do?!?" he whispered back. "What was that?" one of them said through the phone. "My friend is in the bathroom. He probably didn't know that it was automatic. He's gonna be a while he's hung over. Stupid party he went to." Trevor covered quickly. I rolled my eyes at the lame excuse. "OK. We will be back later to see if they came back." With that the left. The call ended quickly.

Trevor- you're good. There gone.

With that we walked out. "Explain to me now." Was all Trevor said. I sighed knowing I have to tell him. When I was about to my brother walked in. "Just in time. Sorry we saw those guys walk in and kind of hid in the stairwell until the left. They can't know I'm here." Ryan said walking in. "Wait we...?" that's when I saw her "SOPHIA!!" I ran to her. She laughed and hugged me back. "I missed you.' 'I miss you too girly. And you too Danielle." She said when she pulled Danielle in to a hug as well. Ryan pulled me in to a hug and kissed my forehead. "Ok. So story time?" was all Ryan said. I put the curtain back down. "Sneaky bastards...." I mumbled to myself. And Sophia laughed hearing me I just smiled. "ok. Trevor, which one do you want first mine, Arias or why those guys are here." Ryan said sitting on the couch like it's no big deal. I sat on his legs and he glared at me. "Then move." He shook his head. "Go sit by your boyfriend." I gasped. "How did you know?!?" I said. "I have my ways." Even Danielle didn't know that we were a couple. I got up and went to sit by him. He grabbed my hand and kissed them. I smiled at him but then I knew it wasn't gonna last long after he hears the truth. "Let's start with yours." He said to Ryan. "Ok. Fair enough. I'm a leader of a gang. We sell guns, drugs, we street dance, street race and street fight. And we also fight other gangs if it comes down to it. I sadly dragged these three girls into it, but they had the choice to leave before anyone knew. They decided to stay. That's my side Arias....well she needs to tell you that but its better if she does it when you're not here." Was all he said. Trevor. Sophia and Ryan went to see if he could leave. I didn't look at Trevor. "What.... Is the true babe?" he asked.

I took a deep breathe trying to calm my shaking hands. "Yeah. It's all true. I only did it more than he did since the police was on to him. They never thought I was in it. Now they're close." He squeezed my hand. "Look at me." I didn't. He reached up and pulled my face so I'm looking at him. "Your not safe and it's all my fault. I'm so sorry. Now that ẃ are dating they will be after the four of us. Camden only because you know us. They have ways of finding out who you are, where you live, and so much more. If only that I was smart enough to cover our tracks we wouldn't be in this situation." I said looking way. Trevor pulled me back to look at him. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back, he took the chance and deepened it. After a few seconds I pulled away and the nurses came in and unhooked him from the machines. We got his clothes together and he went to get up and headed for the bathroom to change into his clothes. "He's free to go, but he needs to take this-"She handed me a bottle of blue pills "twice a day for pain. Make sure he takes them with food." I nodded and she reached into her other pocket again. And handed me a smaller bottle with white pills. "He also needs this so the four broken ribs he has, along with a few deep cuts won't get infected. He only takes those once a day for a week. Let's see its Sunday....so Saturday he will be good with those. The pain killers will only be need for a week." She handed me that bottle as well. "Ok. Thank you so much.' 'You're welcome dear, oh he already took the meds for this morning make sure he takes them for tonight." She said walking out. 10 minutes later Trevor came out wearing ripped blue jeans and a fitted white V-neck shirt along with his gray vans. He opened my bag knowing I had his beanie. He winked at me and put it on. Ryan walked in "We are good to go. Sis meet us at the house. We need a plan." I only nodded at him. With that we walked out. Trevor wrapped his arm around my waist keeping me close to him.