Chapter 5

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed. I looked over to where the couch was. Trevor was asleep on the couch. I got up and put his hoodie that was on the door knob on. I walked over to him and sat on the floor beside him. I slowly ran my fingers through his hair. He shuffled to look over at me, but he kept his eyes closed. I kissed his cheek and went to get up. He made a noise and rolled back over to bed. I got up off the floor and walked out to the kitchen. I walked to the kitchen and starred at the wall. I sat down at the counter only thinking. "What's that pretty mind thinking of?" I heard my brother say. I turned. "I'm just trying to think how they got in through everything and how they stopped the alarm on your side of the house." I told him.

He pulled the stool next to me out and sat down. "I've thought that too. I'm gonna go look at the tapes if you'd want to come with me." He said nudging his should with mine. I got up with him but it took me a little slower to get up. He held my arm thinking I was gonna pass out. "I'm good." I told him. We walked to the camera room and watched the tapes. We saw that they had the door cracked open on the side. "I thought that door was sealed shut?" Ryan said.

We never used that door. "So that's how they got in....?" I said mainly to myself. That moment I didn't notice the door opened. That was until I felt arms around my waist. I jumped and turned around to see Trevor standing there. I pecked his lips and turned around back to the camera. "Move over for a minute." I said pushing Ryan out of the way. I backed it up, replayed it and zoomed in.

"No....." I ran out of the room and found my keys. "ARIA! Where are you going?!?" Trevor yelled running after me. "Get away from me Trevor!" I yelled backing up and running for the door. I was still in my pajamas, black sport shorts and a white tank with his hoodie. "Your not driving like this. Let me drive." I moved over and just told him where to go. I looked at him and saw he only had a pair of basketball shorts and a white shirt. We pulled up to a wear house. I jumped out and Trevor met me at the front of the truck. I just walked right in during their meeting.

"I TRUSTED YOU!!" I yelled at the guy at the front of the room. He just smirked. "You thought you could deal with this gang stuff all by yourself. You switched on me baby girl. Don't you know that you never leave a gang.." He said walking closer I never backed down. "Yeah....? I didn't just leave a gang. I left and joined my brother. Im still in the gang stuff.' 'You left mine." He said still walling closer. "OH BOHOO!" I screamed at him. He shoved me back making me stumble into to Trevor. "You think your all big and bad. Don't you?" he said shoving me back on the ground. Trevor went to shove him back but I grabbed his arm. "No I don't think I am. Because I will never turn out like the mother f'ing monster you are. I would never send a gang into another gang territory. Im not suicidal." I said pushing Trevor behind me.

"I wouldn't dare to kid nap a young girl and beat the shit out her when she cried. Hell she was only five! I wouldn't dream of becoming the monster that you are. I trusted you so much. I called you a family member ever since she passed away, you were all we had. But no.... of course you send everyone in to kill the two main leaders. But sadly your plan failed. You only got one. Me." I said pulling the side of my shirt up revealing the broken ribs. "We could of gotten you better but you fought back' 'damn straight I fought back. I shot two of your men. If you ever come near me like that again I will put a bullet through your head this time. He stood his ground. "I thought you trusted me, baby girl." He said with a smirk. "I will never trust a monster that will do all the stuff you've done, I couldn't live in the same house with you let alone be in the same gang. Your just angry that I left. You know what FATHER your dead to me and to Ryan. If we ever find out that you or your guys have been back to our place this...' I said placing the bullet on the table 'will go through your head with no regrets. Have a nice life. I lost all my trust in you dad." I said walking out with trevor. "Babe... who was that?"