Chapter 4

We walked down in time to see all the guys from both gang walk out from the gym. They saw us and waved. We waved back and walked to my room. Trevor was sitting there talking to my brother. Sophia and I walked over to them and started hitting them with pillows. "WHAT THE-"They yelled at the same time covering their face. Before I knew Ryan had chased Sophia out of the room. I slowly backed away from Trevor. He walked towards me and I ran out of the room. I peeked back and saw that he was close. I ran out the back door with him still chasing me. Before I knew it he grabbed my waist and I lost my footing making us both fall rolling down the hill in the back.

When we came to a stop I landed on top of him. "Are you ok?" I asked getting off him. He rolled over and held his side. "Yeah.... That just hurt a lot." He said trying to mask the pain. I grabbed the side of his shirt and lifted it up. "It's bruising up. We should out some ice on that." He reached up and touched my jaw. I flinched already knowing its bruised. I've had enough of them to know before I see it. "What happened to you two?" Danielle and Camden came down on the atvs. "He was chasing me and when he caught me I tripped and we both landed down here." I told them. Camden helped get Trevor on one of them while I hopped on in front of him. When we all were settled we headed back towards the house.

By now it was about 5:00pm. And Danielle and I decided to head back to our houses to grab our clothes and everything else. We were already planning on moving in together so we mainly had our stuff packed. We went to mine first and loaded half the back with my stuff. Next was Dani's house and got her stuff. The boys decided that they were gonna move in with us. They packed all their stuff while we grabbed their books, games, guitars computers and so on. Now it was 10:30 and we had my truck along with Camden's all packed with our things. Nothing was left in our place except furniture. A hour later we made it back to the main house. We decided to just move in here to be with the rest of the gangs. We finished moving in everything and decided to get some food. Heading out to the kitchen the gang was passing beers and burgers out. I took two of each and handed it to Trevor. We sat down with everyone outside by the lake. After we ate, everyone just sat there talking.

By now it was around 2am. I was leaning my head on Trevor's shoulder half asleep. I looked around and saw the rest were the same way. The fire was still going strong and the guys were just talking calmly. That was when we heard a crash. Anyone that was almost asleep was awake now. The guys jumped up pulling the girls behind them. I shoved myself in font of Trevor. But he wouldn't allow it so he stood beside me. I looked over at Ryan and he nodded. Slowly I crept back towards the house with Trevor behind me. I peeked into the window only to be met with a face. "SHIT!" I yelled falling backwards. The face started laughing. Next thing I knew Mark came walking out. "You....Should....Of....Seen....Your.....Face....Baby.....Girl...." he said between laughing and crying. I rolled my eyes getting off of Trevor. Trevor chuckled at the incident. The gang came up wondering what happened. "Dude! Not cool!" Ryan said. "Trevor! I forgot to give you your medicine..." he just laughed. "I already took it babe. Its fine." He said pulling me close to him. Everyone decided to head in for the night. After we walked into my room I changed into my pajamas and waited for Trevor to join me in bed. After he did, he pulled me close to him. He pecked my cheek I smiled and curled into him more. With him close to me I fell asleep a lot better than the other night. Hopefully this night will be a great night sleep for the both of. He's no longer in the hospital and I no longer have a screaming mother...or.... Aunt.... What she was to me. I felt him hide his face in my neck sleeping soundly.

A loud siren and a bright flash came through the rooms. I bolted up making me and Trevor fall on to the floor. Him on top of me. I groaned and he slowly got up off me. He pulled me up and I fixed my shirt. I grabbed my phone and his hand and walked out. "Stay quiet and behind me." I reached for the picture on the wall and pulled it away. I reached in and grabbed my gun. I handed one to Trevor. He walked with me and we joined Danielle. She had the same with Camden. We slowly walked out and the sound stopped. "That's odd.... We closed the door and window." I looked for the guard dogs. They were outside running in the yard. "They were in last night." I said looking at them. That's when out of nowhere my gun was knocked out of my hands and I was on the ground. I looked up and saw a hooded character. He went to punch me and I dodged it.