chapter 6

We walked to the side of the club and I unlocked my phone checking it.

"I'll see you tonight baby girl. You know I missed you by my side.

I cant wait to see you again. That wasn't a one night thing.

Not until I feel like its been enough. You see I cant do anything to Ryan.

But you... I can. Oh by the way you look beautiful in the club right now.

My love, DAD"

The message read. My hands started shaking and Trevor gripped my side tighter. I ran towards where Ryan and Sophia was dancing. I heard Trevor running beside me. When I made it over to them and they looked at me with a eyebrow raised. "What's up?" I couldn't speak but handed my phone over to them. The read it and we headed to the others. We pulled them to the outside of the club. Everyone was there from our group. "I got a text from dad. He said '"I'll see you tonight baby girl. You know I missed you by my side. I can't wait to see you again. That wasn't a one night thing. Not until I feel like it's been enough. You see I can't do anything to Ryan. But you... I can. Oh by the way you look beautiful in the club right now. My love, DAD" ' all their faces went white. "Bloody hell." Mark said with his British accent coming out. If you piss Mark off his accent comes. And it did. "What do we do?" Scarlet asked. I just shrugged my shoulders. We told the other gang that we were leaving.

We jumped on the bikes and headed back to the house. We weren't even on the road more than 5 mins when I saw a car flying right behind us. A little to close. "We have a follower...go left ill tell the others." I told Trevor and he nodded, we came to a stop and I told them in a message. We took a left and everyone else split their own ways. We had the car following us. Trevor took another left and headed down another road. "Avoid the right. Camron and Danielle is right there." I told him in his ear. I felt him tense up at that. I just laughed at his movement. We took another left and then right. Another few turns we ended up the back way to the house. Along the way we lost them in the city.

Once we pulled up I put in the code and the gate opened up for us to pull though. I opened the garage door and he parked the bike inside. Everyone just got back here or met us at the door. We all walked in and headed for the living room. "Who was following you and Ace?" Justin asked. I walked over to the fridge and grabbed water bottles for everyone. Passing them out Trevor replied "I think it was her dad. He was watching her at the club so..." he replied taking the water. Everyone had their water and I sat down on Trevor's lap. He wrapped an arm around my waist. I flinched since I still had broken ribs and my side was still bruised some. Brent notice and asked "Does it still hurt?" I sighed an just nodded my head. Scarlet came over beside me and pulled me up. She pulled me to the side of the room to check my side. "The bruises aren't as bad as they were. The ribs are visibly seen broken I would still be careful." She said to me. I nodded and walked back over to Trevor.

We just hung out for a little bit and decided to go to bed. Trevor walked out of the bathroom in only his pajamas pants and no shirt. The pants hung low on his hips, I couldn't help but stare at him. He noticed "Enjoying the view there babe? The look you're giving says that you are." I could tell there was a smirk in voice. I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom to change. I could hear him chuckle behind the door. I walked out and climbed into the bed. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I grabbed his arm and held it to me while I fell asleep. "Good night beautiful." He said in to my hair.

In the middle of the night I kept tossing and turning thanks to the pain in my slide. I really wish it was healed. I just couldn't sleep. I got up at some point and just sat there trying to get my breath back. I felt a hand move up and down my back. "Hey are you ok? Baby girl..." he said sitting up to see me. I felt water drop to my hands. I wiped my hands over my face and I couldn't stop crying. I pulled the blanket up more gasping for air. I couldn't get enough. Trevor started to get worried about it. "Slow deep breathes...... you can do it babe. Come on Aria." I started to slowly get my breath back. He kept his arm around my waist rubbing in a circular motion. I hid my face in his chest trying to get my breathing back to normal. After about 10 mins or so I finally was able to go back to sleep. He pulled me close and I laid my head on his chest. He just mumbled words to me to relax me. Finally falling asleep I pulled the covers up more and closed my eyes. I don't know what time it was but I started to have a nightmare. I could wake up from it.