𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗. short fuse

✵  . ˚ ✺ . ・ *。 ✧ ˚ . ⊹ ☽
            ⌈ 𝙶𝙾𝙳𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃 ⌋
TWENTY SIX ——  short fuse

 ⊹  ☽            ⌈ 𝙶𝙾𝙳𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃 ⌋      TWENTY SIX  ——  short fuse

˚ .・*。༄ NOAH SANTIAGO MAKES HER WAY THROUGH THE HALLS OF THE ARK SWIFTLY. No one speaks to her as she does, either too afraid to do so or only brave enough to look at her with a sort of awe. The presence of the Solo within Arkadia, now named so instead of Camp Jaha now that Thelonoius is MIA and specifically not dead anymore. Apparently those in charge were against honoring someone still living. is largely , her boots clunking on the metal flooring. There are the few who view her as prehistoric, a soldier out of commission and who should retire. But those people aren't in the majority, not that Noah would listen to them.

    She's become more comfortable around these parts. They're surely better than the forest behind the fences, acres of hunting ground, a place she rarely feels safe anymore. A place she used to call home— now exists only as a battlefield.

   Now, she's venturing to find where her new home lies.

    And she finds him inside a converted gaurd training facility room, mostly where a few people come to let off steam and hit something or someone. Bellamy and Lincoln both find solace in doing this, seeing as they spar quite regularly when both Octavia and Noah are elsewhere to teach a small class of sorts how to protect themselves.

When she walks in, both seemed pleasantly surprised.

Lincoln could practically see the heart eyes Bellamy had grown upon seeing the brunette, close to drooling in front of everyone. He smirked, smacking the back of Bellamy's head lightly.

"Afternoon fellas, um... Bell— mapping run loads up soon." She spoke, warily keeping an eye on the class of people trying to learn from Bellamy and Lincoln. A class on how to fight— finally something useful being taught on the Ark. "What's is going on here?"

Bellamy rolled his eyes. "Nothing." He sends Lincoln a warning look, "Nothing is going on at all."

Lincoln smirked at Bellamy's attempt at turning Noah away. He knew that Noah would be all for training— or sparring Bellamy. The woman had no shame in being among Arkadia's strongest warriors, even by Grounder standards. And Noah didn't mind in the slightly dusting off that award to knock someone on their ass.

Bellamy simply didn't want to be embarrassed.

"Training. And he — is losing."

She raised her eyebrows with a growing smile. She slid her bow off her chest, one she carried now constantly in case leave time went quickly to war. Kane didn't know of the dozens of hiding spots she hid arrows as well, mostly only Octavia and Lincoln knowing, in case they were need of ammo as well. No one else was really a useful shot with a bow anyway. "Aw, cute!"