1

"I think I'm falling in love with you, stay with me." A young teenage boy pleaded with his girlfriend of eight months as he grasped her hands tightly, desperate to not let go just yet. Not only were they dating for a while, but they were also close friends of three years, tears of sadness threatened to spill from his dull eyes. He couldn't lose her, not yet.

"I'm sorry, Ale, I need you to focus on what's most important in your life right now... even if it's not me." The girlfriend consoled as her lip quivered, her thumb stroking his hands as they trembled. Her breath hitched here and there from the tears that were threatening to spill. Those same tears welled up, fighting the urge to allow themselves to be released.

He'd simply nod in a non-verbal reply, his tears beginning to stream down his tan face as he walked away, his head facing down in shame. Naturally, they'd both assumed they'd never see one another again. Ever.

...

"AMAIA!" Sofia's loud voice screamed in my ear, snapping me out of the same dream that'd occur in my mind much more than it should.

"Dios mío, what?" I'd mutter in reply, wiping the sleep from my eyes as she teared the curtains open. The light shone fiercly through my bedroom window, a tired groan escaping my mouth as I covered my eyes with the nearest pillow.

"Come on, it's our first day!" Sofia exclaimed in excitement, tearing the pillow from my face.

"First day of what?" I inquired, staring at my bestfriend blankly. What on earth was she talking about?

"Work." Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion, staring at me as if I was mentally challenged or stupid. My mouth formed an "o" shape once she informed me as I nodded and hurriedly climbed out of bed.

You may wonder where we now work together. To answer your question, today is our first day at the newly opened Café diner, Barça etéreo. Barça etéreo is a quite simple and cute café which is based on a rather busy street in the beautiful city of Barcelona.

"Out." I snapped at Sofia, pointing towards my bedroom door as I began rummaging through my chestnut wooden drawers in a desperate attempt to find something to wear.

She nodded and skipped out of the room, closing the door behind her. Whichever room she went into next, I'm not sure.

After endless minutes of rummaging, I'd finally find something to wear. All workers were instructed to wear full black as we'd all be provided with matching aprons too.

The outfit I picked out for the day consisted of a black blouse which I'd slightly unbutton and a short black pencil skirt. To top it all off, I'd wear my high Doctor Martens as well as accessorise myself with matching gold earrings, necklace and rings.

Once I had got myself dressed - which was rather quick - I aggresively brushed out each singular knot that nested in my blonde hair. As I had finished doing so, I grabbed a hair tie which lay in a bundle with others on my set of chestnut dressing drawers.

I carefully and slowly slicked each side of my hair as even as I could into a mid head ponytail before using a styling comb to get rid of the bottom half. A some up and some down look, if you'd like. I wrapped it all up by tying my hair with the tie that I grabbed prior.

Perfect.

Turning around to face myself in the mirror, I brushed myself down with my hands to mask the wrinkles, making my way over to my bedside drawers which my phone lay upon, charging.