5

Unknown

¡Hola Amaya! Thank you so much for serving my husband, son and I the other day, you're a delight!

Amaia

Of course! No worries

Unknown

We'll definitely be back

Amaia

That's great Mrs :)

Gledys

Please call me Gledys, dear.

°• inseperable •°

FOUR DAYS LATER

Amaia woke up with a smile on her face, knowing well that it was her day off. She stretched out her arms and legs, feeling the softness of the sheets beneath her. She looked around her room, taking in the walls, the posters, and the desk. Everything was just the way she liked it. There was hardly anything she'd change.

She got out of bed, put on some clothes, and went straight to the kitchen to make herself breakfast. Sofia was a step ahead of her this morning, already there making a steaming cup of coffee. "Good morning!" she cheered, pouring the mixture into two mugs.

"Good morning to you too," Amaia replied in a low mumble, taking a mug from the other. The two weren't exactly morning people, yet it was rare to find them in this day and age. "What are we doing today?"

Sofia gave a small shrug to this, her lungs expelling a short sigh. "I was thinking we could spend the day at the beach. The weather is perfect for it."

Amaia smiled with a gasp, "That's a great idea. Let's do it."

After breakfast, they packed their bags and headed to the beach. They got there early, so it wasn't too crowded yet. They found a spot under a big umbrella and laid out their towels. They spent the morning swimming, sunbathing, and reading random magazines a man would hand out every time he passed.

As the afternoon rolled around, Amaia felt a sense of unease. She had seen her childhood sweetheart at the café a few days ago, and she couldn't stop thinking about him... She knew that she needed to talk to him, but she didn't know how to go about it or even get into contact with him anymore.

Sofia was the type of person to pick up on these details... and, in all honesty, Amaia was the type of person to be terrible at hiding them. She'd noticed that something was bothering Amaia. "What's wrong?" Her friend asked with a tilt of the head.

There was a sense of hesitation through Amaia. Her lips parted, as she uttered before speaking with a sigh. "I still can't believe I saw him... Alejandro, that is. It's surreal he came into the café a few days ago, and I just can't stop thinking about him."

It was nothing short of the truth, ever since she saw his face full of familiarity, it never left her mind.

A smile crept up on the other womans face, as she nudged Amaia with her elbow. "Oh, that's so sweet. Why don't you call him and ask him to meet you somewhere?"