𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍. pity party

✵  . ˚ ✺ . ・ *。 ✧ ˚ . ⊹ ☽
            ⌈ 𝙶𝙾𝙳𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃 ⌋
TWENTY SEVEN ——  pity party

 ⊹  ☽            ⌈ 𝙶𝙾𝙳𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃 ⌋TWENTY SEVEN  ——  pity party

˚ .・*。༄ IT'S BEEN FOUR MONTHS SINCE THE REST OF THE ARK CAME CRASHING DOWN TO JOIN THE PARTY. Four months since the Ark crash landed back onto the Earth and the human race was seemingly all back where they came from. And four months since they'd heard anything concerning the other pieces of it that didn't land where Arkadia did, four months since they'd stopped looking anyway.

And, since luck wasn't on their side— it had landed just past the border of Sector 8, otherwise known to those who who smart enough to be afraid, Ice Nation.

But Bellamy hadn't thought twice before breaking protocol, taking the Rover straight home and alerting the Chancellor. It was a beacon from Farm Station. Monty's home, Millers boyfriend as well— people who had a voice. And knowing if there was a chance Octavia or Noah were the ones setting off that beacon, calling out for help, for him— he'd want to know without getting everyone and their mother involved first.

They'd gotten lucky that the beacon was going off only a few hundred meters into Azgeda territory— until they weren't.

Three Azgeda scouts weren't who they'd been expecting to be holding a Farm Station beacon, covered in white war paint and harsh expression the entire time. They hadn't hesitated to nearly slit Jasper's throat either when the teen had gotten a little too close for comfort.

And when they'd said who they were really looking for— Noah swore she knew the translation. She was rusty, not too educated on all of the details and roots of Trigedasleng to be one hundred percent sure what they'd said. Commander of something, someone dangerous.

Someone powerful, powerful to make Azgeda nervous.

Wanheda.

And maybe she would add their deaths to her death note, continue to add to the weight on her shoulders. But, maybe she could share this kill, an arrow through the heart of an Azgeda scout— with Jasper, Monty, Raven, and Octavia. They had their blood on their hands too, so maybe the burden wouldn't be as bad as all the others.

Besides— they'd threatened to kill Jasper, drew his blood. It wasn't murder at that point, wasn't it? Fair game.

And now— they had the beacon, and everlasting questions about Wanheda.

  Noah grunted as she yanked the arrow out of the bowman who'd fallen off his horse, petting the horse gently to keep it from running off. She flicked the sharp rock, trying to clean some of the flesh off with a plain expression. Just the same, Octavia was retrieving her blade, leaving Bellamy to only watch two very dangerous women from a distance, pridefully aware of their softer side.