Chapter 106

I couldn't sleep one night in the second week.

For the past week or eight days, I had switched off between Matt and Eric and I'd gotten countless orgasms, it was extremely exhausting and I was trying to remember how I survived four husbands instead of two. The atmosphere in the group was good though, we laughed loads, everyone got immensely drunk and there were no fights.

But on the friday of the second week, the 12th day we were here, I had fallen asleep in the arms of a protective Matt, but I woke up and I couldn't sleep. So I decided to get out of bed and I grabbed a shirt of his and a pair of his underwear and I walked out of the hut and decided I wanted to take a stroll down the shore, so I walked down the path and I walked up to the shore.

To my surprise, I wasn't alone though, because for one second I thought that Eric was sitting at the shore, on his bum with his legs spread and his arms over it while he was staring at the moon. But looking at the shape of his back I realised that it was Eddie. I wanted to turn around and walk away, but that was impossible.

"I already spotted you minutes ago, you don't have to walk away." Eddie's voice said and I took a deep breath as I turned back around and I decided to sit down next to him. He looked sideways for a second before looking back at the stars and I crossed my legs over one another and looked at the stars as well. "Couldn't sleep?"

"No. Restless. What about you?" I asked and he let out a small breath.

"Same." He said as he let out a sigh. "I have difficulty sleeping every now and then. I'm restless and fidgety and can't really focus on sleeping." He said and I nodded slowly, having an idea why this was the case, but I was sure he didn't want to know from me. "You apparently know me better than I know myself, you have any idea why I have that? Did I have that during our time together?" He asked as he wiped a tear away from his face and I looked at him for a couple of seconds before I looked back at the stars.

"You used to have it before I was taken every now and then, and you had it after I returned almost every night apart from one." I said staring at the stars and he looked sideways at me. "It's apparently the myth or whatever." I whispered dramatically, putting my shoulder against his and he stared at me confused for a second before looking back at the stars and I did the same thing. "Whenever I'd be gone for a long period of time, you'd get angsty and your mind couldn't focus on this and now, and usually when you saw me again, it- it stopped." I said calmly looking ahead. "When I returned, you had that for the majority of the time, until that night that we talked about a week ago or something, where Oliver walked in on us cuddling."

"So you're basically saying I can't sleep without you?" He said and I chuckled at that a bit as I bit my underlip for a second.

"Yeah sort of. I have the same problem. Not just because of you, but also Mike." I said staring at the moon which was just so clear, so beautiful. "But even with Matt or Eric. For example, I love Matt, but if you guys were on that Yacht for any longer, I'd probably not be able to sleep cause I missed Eric."

"Mike or me tonight?"

"I'm not sure." I said after a long silence. "I'm never really sure. That's the annoying part of being the wife in this equation. The four of you have- had it easy. You knew whenever that happened, that the solution was me. With me, I had no idea."

"Eric and Matt have it too?"

"Yeah." I said looking at the moon. "Myth."

"Myth?"

"That our souls are intertwined." I said leaning back. "Olivia believed it, and Julia believed it to a certain extent."

"Do you?"