Chapter 125

"Why don't you guys want to know the genders of your perfect babies?" Danny asked as we were all sitting or, like me, laying on the couches in one of our living rooms. It were all the queens and kings and their boyfriends or husbands/wives. I was laying on a couch with my legs over the leaning and my head on Matt's lap and he was rubbing my head.

"Because first of all our kids are too awesome." I said and Danny nodded right way as I took another bite of my ice cream. "And the other reason is, is that before Queen Julia, so grammy, it wasn't allowed to know, and I want to uphold this tradition for at least the first pregnancy just for the fun of it. Also because you know, three babies and I don't want to stress and feel guilty for the rest of my pregnancy if I've got three boys meaning that two of my perfect husbands can't father future kings and break their hearts."

"O ok, makes sense." Danny said dryly. "I'm finding out the moment I fucking can. I want to know if it's going to be a little king shit or a princess shit." I chuckled at that.

"It's your child, it'll be a shit either way, sweet sister." Matt said and Danny flipped him off and I chuckled at that as I looked at Matt whom was staring at me with raised eyebrows. "You're being awfully mean to us for the past five weeks."

"You guys impregnated me and made me like this." I replied with a huge smile.

"And yet, you use us for cuddles?"

"Yes, because you're so comfortable." I whined as I grabbed his other arm again. "I mean, you're perfect."

"Thanks me amore." Matt said with a dry tone and I smiled as I rubbed his arms as if they were a pillow, while he was massaging my head. I listened to a conversation between Naomi and Danny, whom apparently were pregnant at the same time in terms of weeks and shit. It was adorable to hear Naomi and Danny talk about their plans and stuff like that. Danny was really excited about the idea of becoming a mother, and had already claimed the name 'Charlotte' or 'Lottie' and I obviously understood and accepted that. Everyone accepted that, although no one dared to tell Danny otherwise. Eddie one time joked to me that she was Grandpapa reincarnated in terms of fear for her. Everyone here loved Danny, but were petrified of her. Me included.

"Are you going to be joining us for the festival, Kit?" Oliver asked and I let out a deep breath.

"No, I'm staying in. But all of you can enjoy your evenings and crap like that. I will be at the broadcasted concert because I have to." I said and I closed my eyes in content as Matt was just perfect with his hands.

"Ok, no I understand. You're currently 25 weeks pregnant with three demon children from my brothers, so you know, you do you." Oliver said and I smiled at his response.

That week flew by though, I basically slept the whole week, staying in one of my husbands beds and enjoyed their cuddles whenever they came to bed. I made out with them a bit, but I didn't do more because I just wasn't bothered, or rather I didn't have the energy. They didn't mind though, they were more annoyed with my 'attitude', but at the end of the day they all loved me.

Today was the concert day, and I had to go there. So I put on a simple beautiful light blue dress. I was brought to the stadium where my husbands and all the other kings and queens were already. I took the elevator towards the top floor; as that was my condition for coming, I wasn't going to be walking those darned steps. I wasn't a fucking workhorse, I was pregnant with three demon children.

I arrived at the top floor and I right away saw Eddie looking at Samuel, the two of them talking. I walked up towards Eddie and wrapped my arms around him from the back and he right away put his arms back and put them on my back. I gave his back a kiss and as I let go he turned around and leaned down giving me two long and loving pecks.